SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:45 pm

Discuss July 10th epi here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:44 pm

I know in previous promos where it shows charity yanking a rose rose off one of the men , it is implied that it is Sean because she says he is being too cocky. So if it is Sean then he must have gotten the Barbie GD rose? We know he won the extra time but I'm starting to wonder if that is a fake out and she takes the rose off of Brayden instead?

I know there are S/Caps for this epi and of Sean at the cocktail party bur I can't remember seeing a rose on him no idea
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:38 pm

@chasus71 I was wondering the same thing. So far I am not a fan of him, but I think I saw him in the group of six guys who made it to NOLA. So, I could see it being someone else who had the rose taken away...and there were some some flashes of Brayden in the preview.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:00 pm

@pavalygurl Very true about Brayden plus he was being very cocky as usual in an even more annoying way IMO. Im sure Charity hears all this going on.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:29 am

@pavalygurl Ok so when I went back and watched the main Promo it did not look like Sean had a rose on when he was talking to James, so I dont think the rose snatch by Charity is taking it away from Sean. It's either someone who won the Barbie GD rose (which isnt Sean) or it is Brayden. It looks like Brayden is yet again being cocky and obnoxious during the cocktail party. We also see in the promo Aaron B. Tattle telling on Brayden so I can see Charity doing that to take back the rose to teach him a lesson.

The promo always fakes out and splices things together so this could be the likely events, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:03 am

July 5, 2023
The Bachelorette: 2003 (7/10)

MONDAY, JULY 10
9:00-11:00 p.m. EDT – The Bachelorette: “2003” (2003)
Logline: It’s time to leave the mansion behind! This high-stakes week on the road includes two make-or-break one-on-one dates and a group date inspired by Greta Gerwig’s upcoming film, “Barbie.”

Extended Logline: It’s time for Charity and her remaining suitors to hit the road! First, one man is whisked away to a high-flying one-on-one date that lands him and Charity in the center of Petco Park in San Diego. Meanwhile, the rest of the guys make their way to Oceanside, California, to prepare for the performance of a lifetime on their group date, hosted by Bachelor Nation fan favorites JoJo and Jordan and inspired by Greta Gerwig’s upcoming film, “Barbie.” Later, one sleepy suitor brings a level of energy never-before-seen at an amusement park to his one-on-one date. Plus, drama in the house comes to a head during an explosive rose ceremony; will Charity be forced to take back a rose?

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-2003-7-10/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:54 am

I saw the new Indiana Jones movie on Saturday and they had a long preview for the Barbie movie. Looks ridiculous...I am surprised it is Greta Gerwig but whatever. Hard pass from me I guess. The singing and such though for the Bach preview look fun.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:31 am

I know when I saw just the trailer for it on TV it looked like garbage IMO laugh out loud not something I'd waste my time with.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:07 am

The next Seak Peek:

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:00 am

@pavalygurl I just saw the new epi promo and it does appear that Brayden gets the rose snatched off during the cocktail Party. I believe Charity does it to teach him a lesson, make him sweat.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:07 am

chasus71 wrote:@pavalygurl I just saw the new epi promo and it does appear that Brayden gets the rose snatched off during the cocktail Party. I believe Charity does it to teach him a lesson, make him sweat.
which is this promo?
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:26 am

honeydiors wrote:
chasus71 wrote:@pavalygurl I just saw the new epi promo and it does appear that Brayden gets the rose snatched off during the cocktail Party. I believe Charity does it to teach him a lesson, make him sweat.
which is this promo?

I saw it during a commercial on ABC tonight during The Chase. Brayden didn't have the Rose on him standing at the RC and talking with the guys. We know he got the Date rose from his one on one and was bragging all night at the cocktail party.

Im sure it will be posted tomorrow on the official Ette IG/Twitter accounts.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Sprite
Amethyst
luvstx
honeydiors
Jeepers