SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:01 pm

I believe production noticed we know their tricks but they don't care
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eusebeia Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:34 pm

I liked the Barbie date. Someone took some care to pick out a range of over-the-top outfits for the Kens to wear. It was interesting to see which outfits each man chose. Some of them sure can't carry a tune at all.

Brayden drives me nuts and I'll be happy to see the last of him, BUT he wasn't wrong when he said Aaron wasn't telling Charity anything Brayden hadn't already told her himself. And the other guys weren't wrong that Aaron was taking time away from them with his tattling.

But it seems like this is a fairly low-drama group of guys, so TPTB have to work with or provoke what they can.

I didn't watch the Bachelor season so this was my first time hearing about Charity's career as a therapist. Sounds like she'll well educated, so I wonder why she's keeping a professional wrestler around.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:41 pm

I love that last one. Knitting helps to calm. It can lower your blood pressure, slow dementia and reduce depression and anxiety. Some of these guys should be doing it! Xavier...go teach them.

My aunt has dementia and when she starts getting worked up, they just hand her her knitting and she calms right down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:05 am

eusebeia wrote:I liked the Barbie date.  Someone took some care to pick out a range of over-the-top outfits for the Kens to wear.  It was interesting to see which outfits each man chose.  Some of them sure can't carry a tune at all.

Brayden drives me nuts and I'll be happy to see the last of him, BUT he wasn't wrong when he said Aaron wasn't telling Charity anything Brayden hadn't already told her himself.  And the other guys weren't wrong that Aaron was taking time away from them with his tattling.  

But it seems like this is a fairly low-drama group of guys, so TPTB have to work with or provoke what they can.  

I didn't watch the Bachelor season so this was my first time hearing about Charity's career as a therapist.  Sounds like she'll well educated, so I wonder why she's keeping a professional wrestler around.  

That's my question. Charity is demonstrably book-smart, yet she has either sent home (the Harvard grad student, and also Caleb, the doctor,) or pretty much ignored (James, the lawyer,) some of the more well-educated men on her season. Okay, fair enough, there might not have been much if any of a connection there. But to me, if she's going to keep around a personal trainer (Dotun,) or a tennis pro (Joey,) then I assume that there must be at least *some* intellectual spark there, and I'd love to see it.

Which brings me to Brayden. Brayden annoys me on a number of levels. Yet I have to admit that his 1-on-1 with Charity went far better than I had any right to expect. The concept of the date was cute -- I loved seeing them goofing around at Petco Park. He was playful, fun, and charming. I like that he addressed his fears about intimacy. Yet he brings an almost juvenile energy to his relationship with Charity that smacks of a high school romance. And on the date, it seemed to me that she was returning some of that same energy. Which leads me back to the question -- what is she looking for? I don't feel like I have a handle on that as yet -- what's important to her, what her priorities are.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 am

These Are the S/Caps from the main promo of the scenes that played out in this episode:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1199

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1300

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1298
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1301
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1302
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1303

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1201

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1202

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1242
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1258

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1268

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1253
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1252

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1254
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1256

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvH9_JwS2Y&list=WL&ab_channel=Lifestyle%26NetWorth
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:04 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:09 pm

Such a shame that Charity 'wasted' two of her 1 on 1's with guys that we can see she will not choose to be in the F4. Maybe it's editing but Brayden is going to burn out fast and Warwick didn't even get started!

She really likes Joey (who doesn't) as he is genuine and attentive. She has big time sparks with Dotun. We saw just a bit with Xavier last night? Is he being hidden or is there just nothing there?

Thanks to whomever said Dotun was a personal trainer - I kept asking myself what is integrative medicine? Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:23 pm

@Norcalgal I agree with you about Charity wasting 2 solo dates on those guys which is a bummer for the guys who truly wanted to get time with her.

This entire thing with Brayden definitely shows how Charity gives too many striking chances to guys who obviously are red flag or wishy washy. Literally Brayden has demonstrated 2 sides of himself and yet i cant understand why ahe gave him all these chances. Im sure she is feeling some kindnof way watching this back.

I'm very confused about the Xavier edit especially starting out so strong
I wonder if something changes with him down the line that warrants all this editing and cutting his content. I know Charity has implied there is another guy later in the season that causes more distress for her. If it is Xavier then the edit for him makes sense.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:29 am

chasus71 wrote:@Norcalgal I agree with you about Charity wasting 2 solo dates on those guys which is a bummer for the guys who truly wanted to get time with her.

This entire thing with Brayden definitely shows how Charity gives too many striking chances to guys who obviously are red flag or wishy washy. Literally Brayden has demonstrated 2 sides of himself and yet i cant understand why ahe gave him all these chances. Im sure she is feeling some kindnof way watching this back.

I'm very confused about the Xavier edit especially starting out so strong
I wonder if something changes with him down the line that warrants all this editing and cutting his content. I know Charity has implied there is another guy later in the season that causes more distress for her. If it is Xavier then the edit for him makes sense.
I feel like she's either talking about Xavier or Sean
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:49 am

I feel like this was mostly a wasted episode with 2 throw away 1 on 1 dates, a Barbie GD where we barely saw most of the guys performing, and the usual drama. I do not get why Charity seems to like Brayden so much. I don't see him as a villain but he comes across as so immature (and annoying) to me. I can't believe that she sees him as a real contender so possibly she likes him enough to keep him in for the drama? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:55 am

@albean99 after watching the episode, I am wondering if Charity kept Brayden around in part because she already has super strong connections with Xavier, Dotun, Joey and maybe Aaron B. She probably knew that Brayden would be fun company on the one on one and the producers wouldn't let her have a 1 on 1 with her top guys as it's already becoming too obvious. JMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Sprite
Amethyst
luvstx
honeydiors
Jeepers