SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:40 pm

Soooooo sick of the Braydon show!!

Too many of the remaining guys have not had a 1N1 or quality time .. don’t really know them .. bit that jerk is a real PITA

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:50 pm

Yeah, Brayden just decided on his own to come back and knew just where to go to find Charity...conveniently making out with my favourite unsung hero John. I hope tptb don't pull this cr*p with the Golden Bachelor, but sadly I know they will.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:53 pm

rofl Producer asking Sean aka the Shrek Prince what was the difference between his scarf and Brayden's. Cashmere.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:57 pm

Everyone STOP with the Bro's.

Aaron B is such an a**. He always has to stick his nose where he doesn't belong. Frankly, he annoys me more than Brayden.

John was actually talking with Brayden and they were being decent with one another and Aaron has to go stir up sh*t.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:14 am

The rest of Charity's guys are sane, low-drama, so they have to wring whatever drama they can from Brayden I guess. Not a fan of Aaron's "protectiveness" at this point.

Xavier is not very chatty, but at least we got the back story of his mom with MS and why he's pursuing biomedical research. Impressive. Charity was doing a lot of work to keep the conversation going.

Good to get Dotun's back story too.

The preview gave us a lot of info. Will want to look more closely once someone posts it here. Had to laugh when she said she's falling in love with "all of them." That implies how many--3? 4?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:15 am

Cowboy was just a tad OTT with his tears when he didn't get a rose. Dude did you even get to talk to Charity? Chill. There is always BIP.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:43 am

From the teaser, did it look like that instagram spoiler person was right about Aaron making a comeback? If that's true then RS owes them an apology or something. I saw a post where he was mocking that account because of that spoiler.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:01 am

Yay that Brayden's gone but why did John have to go? Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2254279460 It's hard to believe that she'd keep Sean over him.

I loved that they were in Washington, which was beautiful! Why did so many guys have to go this episode? Is it an abbreviated season?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:25 pm

I didn't see the entire show (thank you, 9 p.m. start time!) so I'll have to go back to watch Xavier's 1-on-1.

Stevenson, WA -- beautiful location, very different from SoCal. I enjoyed seeing it. The Columbia River Gorge is a very pretty area. Anyone else get taken back to the Twilight movies by seeing this PNW location?

Dotun -- I laughed when they went back for a second leap. Charity and Dotun have an easy chemistry with one another.

The group date -- the girls were cute. I thought it was funny when Charity was asked about which man was smartest, and in response to the query about Brayden, replied, "Definitely not Brayden. " Hmm.

Brayden -- He's an egocentric azz, but an entertaining azz. I'll give him points for being honest with Charity. However I'm at a loss as to what she saw in him. Didn't she see the red flags popping up everywhere? How is she attracted to both Dotun and Brayden? I don't get it. I always like to know the "why" of how leads make their choices, but this show often leaves me disappointed in that regard. Brayden reminds me of the kind of guy that you date in college, who is entertaining as heck, but that you never take seriously for even a second.

The season -- everything feels too rushed. I like to get to know the middle of the pack cast members better, but it seems pretty much impossible with the speeded-up timeline.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:24 pm

Sprite wrote:From what I am seeing with some of these stuffed shirts, Brayden was at least fun, so I could understand keeping him for that reason.

All these questions with Xavier, can she get there with him? He reminds her of her ex. She questions if her feelings for him are strong enough. When you have to ask, I venture the answer is a big, fat NO!!!

Good point - Xavier was one of my early season favorites. But the chemistry just doesn't seem to be there, especially compared to Dotun. Going to make a prediction that Dotun is F1 and Joey was taken to F2 because she likes him as a friend.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:34 am

albean99 wrote:Yay that Brayden's gone but why did John have to go? Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2254279460 It's hard to believe that she'd keep Sean over him.

I loved that they were in Washington, which was beautiful! Why did so many guys have to go this episode? Is it an abbreviated season?

It's definitely an abbreviated season. I think there are two fewer episodes. So she started with 25 instead of 30 guys. Not sure why they decided to cut it. Maybe because they knew they would also have Golden Bachelor to air.

Personally, I really like the 25 person start. Much easier for the audience to get to know who's there.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:03 pm

Here is an extra clip that they didnt show in the episode from Charity/Xaveir 1-on-1 date

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Jeepers
Hotmomma
Sprite
julychild
luvstx