SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:07 am

I was on vacation so just watched last week's episode and couldn't find a thread for it. On a fun note, we stayed at the Royal Sonesta when we went to NO many years ago. It's a very pretty hotel right on Bourbon St. Our room was overlooking the much quieter garden. I really liked Joey's date! They're cute together and liked that they talked about what it might be like for them as a couple. He comes across as a really sweet guy. Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633 Dotun's date was also very nice and more real than most. You can tell why Charity picked both of them as her f2 (if that's how it works out).

I really didn't like the 2 on 1 date, as usual. It seemed like a waste of time, especially when she "couldn't" make up her mind even though she should have sent both home then. I will say that I like Tanner after not noticing him in the first episodes. I actually think he's more attractive than the more conventionally good looking Sean.

I don't understand why Sean and Tanner were on the GD card after they already had extra time with Charity. It didn't really feel like a date as we didn't see them doing anything except talk to Charity. Aaron got rewarded with a rose and then had to leave the date. Yet again, Charity didn't give out the rose until later but should have been done right away. This makes for boring tv, imo. This season really is rushing things and it's not a good thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:16 am

albean99 wrote:I was on vacation so just watched last week's episode and couldn't find a thread for it. I really liked Joey's date! They're cute together and liked that they talked about what it might be like for them as a couple. He comes across as a really sweet guy. Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633 Dotun's date was also very nice and more real than most. You can tell why Charity picked both of them as her f2 (if that's how it works out).

I really didn't like the 2 on 1 date, as usual. It seemed like a waste of time, especially when she "couldn't" make up her mind even though she should have sent both home then. I will say that I like Tanner after not noticing him in the first episodes. I actually think he's more attractive than the more conventionally good looking Sean.

I don't understand why Sean and Tanner were on the GD card after they already had extra time with Charity. It didn't really feel like a date as we didn't see them doing anything except talk to Charity. Aaron got rewarded with a rose and then had to leave the date. Yet again, Charity didn't give out the rose until later but should have been done right away. This makes for boring tv, imo. This season really is rushing things and it's not a good thing.

I, too, was away on vacation last week and just forced myself to stay up and watch the July 24 episode when I returned last night. Not sure what happened to the Episode thread...

I agree with you, as usual, on all points. I think Charity didn't give out the rose on the one on one because she was pretty sure who her eventually F4 were and didn't want to waste a rose on Sean. Maybe producers knew they needed her to keep the episode going (if she had dumped them both at the same time there wouldn't have been much to the episode). I find Tanner very handsome and genuine and am glad I can see him on BIP. Sean doesn't do it for me. I also was impressed by Tanner's very sincere compliments about Charity. I still don't feel like I know her very well but she is a good lead.

Joey is definitely getting the F2 chemistry edit. I can see him as The Bachelor.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:04 pm

oops! sorry I lock and archive the thread when a new epi starts. I can leave it open longer for those who watch later. Thanks for letting me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Jeepers
Hotmomma
Sprite
julychild
luvstx