SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:29 pm

In close up it appears to have been colorized in the shoulder area

Do you remember Jason Mesnicks FRC .. Melissa’s dress was colorized
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:In close up it appears to have been colorized in the shoulder area

I think they mess with these sometimes to try and throw people off, so not too worried honestly
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Amethyst for me it's not his youth, it is the arrogance.

Personally, I'm not picking up arrogance. I just see a confident young guy caught up in the bubble, who hasn't seen the full picture until now. I think it's not unusual for cast members to get a bit desperate as they sense their time is running out.

Charity brought some very nice men forward into the final stages. I think they all (at a minimum) liked her, and vice-versa. IMO they are all decent guys with one possible exception, Aaron B. I have had a consistent question mark in my mind about him. I've wondered if he's a player based on pre-season reports, and I've also found him a bit slick. It makes me wonder if he's being 100% with her. Everyone else I have taken to be sincere, including Sean.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:15 pm

Jeepers wrote:In close up it appears to have been colorized in the shoulder area

Yes, and I think shoe color has been altered on a season previously as well.

The shoulder height doesn’t work for Dotun. How about Xavier? It does look to best fit Joey’s height to me.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:08 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Yes, and I think shoe color has been altered on a season previously as well.

The shoulder height doesn’t work for Dotun. How about Xavier? It does look to best fit Joey’s height to me.

ABC lists Xavier's height as being 6' 6". There are some very tall guys this season! I'm guessing it's Joey in the photo.

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/xavier-2023
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:02 am

I wonder if it is Charity apologizing to Joey for doubting him?? IDK no idea
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:44 am

@Jeepers I did finally see the previews.  Something is going on, I am just not sure what/and with what guy. Previews is the wrong word, it should be diversions... giggling

There is a quick voice over which sounds like Joey to me.

During this latest series of video there is a quick clip of someone is hugging Charity, looks like a man's haircut, dark hair and very short in the back...I am stumped because none of the four remaining guys have that hair style, unless Joey got a short haircut or unless this is thrown in from another time. Charity is tearing up during the hug so I figured it was someone she cared for.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:57 am

@George1218 This is one I am unsure of also. She looks sad/guilty, but I like your take better than my worry that she's sending him away.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:13 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Jeepers I did finally see the previews.  Something is going on, I am just not sure what/and with what guy.  Previews is the wrong word, it should be diversions... giggling

There is a quick voice over which sounds like Joey to me.

During this latest series of video there is a quick clip of someone is hugging Charity, looks like a man's haircut, dark hair and very short in the back...I am stumped because none of the four remaining guys have that hair style, unless Joey got a short haircut or unless this is thrown in from another time.  Charity is tearing up during the hug so I figured it was someone she cared for.

That is her good bye to Tanner
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:21 am

@Jeepers Oh, that makes sense. Since I wrote this I thought to myself that it reminded me of Tanner also. Pittsburgh is my hometown and I still have family/friends there. One "source" knows his family. He's home from BIP which I knew since filming has ended a bit ago. Zipped lips on how it turned out for him. And I keep hearing what a good guy he is. I look forward to seeing him on BIP

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:24 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Jeepers Oh, that makes sense.  Since I wrote this I thought to myself that it reminded me of Tanner also.  Pittsburgh is my hometown and I still have family/friends there.  One "source" knows his family.  He's home from BIP which I knew since filming has ended a bit ago.  Zipped lips on how it turned out for him.  And I keep hearing what a good guy he is.   I look forward to seeing him on BIP

I just hope that the rumor mill is correct that he left alone🤭

He does seem like a super good guy😋
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:20 am

from abc press:
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 16951310
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 16951311
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 16951312
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 16951410

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
julychild
eusebeia
Amethyst
Hotmomma
Norcalgal