SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:44 am

I wonder - does she let Joey go at the F4 RC ? He is in the middle on the F4 RC line-up.
There are 2 pics of Aaron with the white tux - one with a bow tie and the other with a regular tie. I originally thought it was Xavier. But if Aaron in fact did wear the white tux to two different RC, then Aaron went to Fiji.
So shock - she lets Joey go at F4.
Is it possible that the water pic of Joey and Charity hugging - was taken in Hawaii on htd?
She sends Xavier home during the fantasy date. He doesn't return.
Is it Aaron in the water on the secluded island ?
So between Dotun and Aaron for final 2. Then Joey returns.
Is she crying at FRC with Joey bec she feels so badly about rejecting him earlier - she really is in love with him?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:08 pm

According to RS Aaron goes at F4. He comes back between Joey's and Dotun's FDs and they go on a date, but not on overnight and he is again let go. (Screams of tptb trying to wring drama out of this drama free shortened season.)

Xavier is let go at F3 and Joey at F2. Dotun and Charity are engaged and still together...clearly as she seems to be ready to scream her happiness from the rooftops.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:10 pm

I hope that the crew got to enjoy that wonderful crawfish feast! Charity and Tanner barely got to enjoy it. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't like to see good food go to waste.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:34 pm

@CHO Joey posted today on Instagram that his HTD was in PA. Also no other guys from the season have been on Instagram today last time I looked. MTA is filming today so, except for Dotun, the other guys would be there, probably without their phones.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:15 pm

Joey posted on IG that he was hiking and a pretty water fall
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:38 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:24 am

Sprite wrote:According to RS Aaron goes at F2. He comes back between Joey's and Dotun's FDs and they go on a date, but not on overnight and he is again let go. (Screams of tptb trying to wring drama out of this drama free shortened season.)

Xavier is let go at F3 and Joey at F2. Dotun and Charity are engaged and still together...clearly as she seems to be ready to scream her happiness from the rooftops.

Did you mean to say that Aaron goes at F4?

I think RS is right on this prediction. Could still be Joey and Dotun switching spots but I think Aaron and Xavier aren’t on the running
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:20 pm

@luvstx Sorry. Yes. F4. I edited the original post. I really shouldn't try to post from my phone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:07 pm

Watching last week's episode before tonight's (baseball watching and real life to blame giggling ) and oh boy is Sean a mess. dizzy I'm kind of happy she's making him sweat until the rose ceremony. Obviously she doesn't care for him if he hasn't gotten a 1 on 1 date by now. giggling

Joey!! my favorite makes me smile. I hope he is the next Bachelor! I agree Charity is falling for Dotun she's super happy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
julychild
eusebeia
Amethyst
Hotmomma
Norcalgal