SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:27 pm

Wow! That would be a dealbreaker for me. I know that people can change but it would be hard to have trust after that. I do think that he should have told her sooner but maybe the shorter season made that hard. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:35 pm

Charity's been cheated on in the past so Xavier should of revealed this sooner. He probably wouldnt have made it this far so it's suspect. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:35 pm

@albean99 I think he should have told her early on at least even during his discussion in NOLA but he didnt. I hate to think that he planned to get as far as he could before revealing it. Charity already gives 3 strikes but yes cant take his love confession seriously now.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:35 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Charity's been cheated on in the past so Xavier should of revealed this sooner. He probably wouldnt have made it this far so it's suspect. JMO.

Agree 100%
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:38 pm

chasus71 wrote:JOEY'S FSD PREVIEW

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvpqdUevdfE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Bachelorette’ Clip: Charity and Joey Improvise Their Fantasy Suite Date (Exclusive Video)

https://www.thewrap.com/the-bachelorette-clip-charity-joey-bali-fantasy-suite-date/

Can I just say "why the heck would you wear white pants on an ATV date???" And how did they get out of that muddy situation with pants and white sneakers still clean? Guessing producers pulled up in another ATV and took them to the waterfall.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:41 pm

Xavier. Just no. And I liked him on paper. He's not husband material for Charity.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:11 pm

I'm in love.
You're in love.
He's in love.
She's in love ... with everybody!
Everybody's in love!
Please.
I hate that they all have to regurgitate this stupid old chestnut every season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:15 pm

Charity looks great in that outfit. Very tropical.

Private island, but with friends. You pretty much know they are not the one when they have other people on the day portion of their FD. Bye Xavier!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:25 pm

If some guy told me: "You are a delicate flower that I don't want to crush when I pick it up??" I would probably throw up on his feet!...and then walk.

Foreshadowing of issues to come. Both of Charity and Xavier seem to be backpeddling on the love issues pretty fast.

Oh, Aaron. Please. Filler. You'd think with shortening the season as they have there would be less need for this stupidity, but I guess not!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:35 pm

@Sprite thanks for the live play by play..it doesn't come on for me for another 3 hours so I appreciate it 😄
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:43 pm

Xavier confesses to cheating on his girlfriend of 2 years...multiple times in 5 days. Seems to be he was on vacation with his boys. Charity is so not impressed. He is very wishy washy about if he would be able to keep it in his pants if the situation presented itself again. She is even less impressed. She wants someone who is loyal to her and doesn't trust him. I wouldn't either.

He is full of bull. He wants to see more from her. WTH? Kick his azz girl!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:51 pm

Why is she wasting her time with him? I'd have shown him out the door long ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Amethyst
Linds911
Norcalgal
eusebeia
timfan