SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:22 am

@Amethyst I hadn't thought before that he seemed all that young.  But seeing him in the morning light after the FS date he looked so young to me.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:40 am

I'm still pondering all of last night's happenings...

I've come to the not so surprising conclusion that we live in a world where behavior has become more toxic, cruel and mean-spirited.  It is good to have some light hearted fun and see some good folks.

I just last night grasped the concept that Dotun actually did show up when a friend of a friend bailed two weeks out.  The fact that he had little clue as to the show's entire concept is worthy of the best rom-com plots.  Nevertheless, he fell hard for Charity and would be one of the best F1's ever.

But Joey, be still my heart.  He is a goner for her and she for him.  I have a plaque hanging in my kitchen I got during a trip to Ireland.  It says "because nice matters".  In this current toxic environment, I am so happy to see two people who value the importance of "nice" find each other.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:22 pm

Luv your post ☝

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:37 pm

Not only are Joey and Dotun coming across as great people, each of their relationships with Charity are likewise great IMO. I’m impressed by the communication in both relationships. Each has a nice balance of light moments, playful affection, and solid meaningful convo.
At this point I could see either coupling being worth pursuing outside the show. I’ve been trying to come up with what is different but am finding it challenging. Joey, I would say, is a bit more high energy while Dotun sometimes makes religious references no idea I’d rank both relationships equally, and high, on a compatibility scale.
I agree with everyone saying someone is going to be very Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2262203523 at the end.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:46 pm

@Jeepers

Aw, thanks Jeepers, that means a lot to me.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:06 pm

Jeepers wrote:The ending of both FS dates was interesting .. could not have been more different .. one was positive .. the other ran to the negative

I am curious, could you please explain why you think this? For me, they were evenly balanced out. At this point, IMO it's a toss up. Charity can't go wrong. She did a great job picking the guys and has the best two since Roberto and Chris. (We will ignore that this is not the final 2 Ali wanted, but lucked out in.) I think she is really into both and is going to be a mess when she has to eliminate one.

I don't have a favourite and just want a good ending and a solid relationship to come out of this. Who ever is F2, I would like for the next lead...if he is so inclined.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:54 pm

julychild wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I was literally yelling at the TV for Charity to send Xavier home. She was letting him talk way too long and she kept having to walk away and think. Ugh. He was clearly not ready to settle down with Charity and didn't know if he wouldn't not cheat on her if they ended up together. Like the whole "its ok to cheat on a girlfriend" or whatever he said like boy bye bye.

Joey and Charity's date omg that house was so cool!! 2 story house!! and then Dotun gets a room with a couch and bed hmm interesting. Shame that ATV wouldn't work but I'm glad Charity and Joey got to talk about their feelings. omg I so want him to be her f1 (but also the next Bachelor so i'm torn laugh out loud) and it's going to be so upsetting for him if he's not given she told him ILU.

Dotun and Charity. The chemistry is there for them..will be tough for him as well as she also said she loves him. This is going to be one brutal finale.

To be fair, the house they used for Dotun’s FS is quite magnificent. It's just that it appeared they didn't have a run of the entire villa. Looked like their time was contained to one of the master suites, since they entered through the garden and that's the only part of the house we were shown.

That's right  @julychild the villa is amazing.  You can't rent just one room, so for whatever reason the rest of the villa wasn't shown.  I think both fs locations were incredible, which imo means this storyline of being in love with two people has been in the pipeline for some time.  I'm sure the accommodation planning was done a long time beforehand with this in mind.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:45 pm

SPRITE

I meant the last couple minutes of the overnight date in the morning . The good byes were quite different .. Joey and Charity seem to always have a hard time saying good bye .. they both said ILY to each other .. they hugged and a kissed I believe .. she had tears and he went down the stairs

Where as when Dotun and her we’re saying good bye .. they walked out .. a hug .. she said ILY and he didn’t respond .. he walked away and his body language was off .. he was sort of hunched over and his head was down as he headed out to the beach

I agree that she has 2 great guys .. also best since Roberto and Chris L
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:46 pm

I found the episode full of so much unnecessary filler. First of all, half went towards Xavier who never really was going to be in the f2, imo. I don't like that he didn't tell Charity sooner but at least it was before she picked the f2. She gave him way more grace than I would have. He'd have been out right after talking about being unfaithful. Even though I've never been cheated on to my knowledge, I would want a guy who could answer her question with a definitive no. I think what he said at the end will hurt him more in the future than the original cheating.

Joey's FD day portion was nice even though their vehicle got stalled. They really seemed to cut it short but at least they had a chance to talk about what Joey's uncle said. Charity seemed very excited when Joey said he was in love with her. I'm not a fan of telling both of your f2 that you're in love with them but glad she said it to Joey. They seemed very cozy and I noticed that she had a sleeveless nightgown (?) in the morning while she wore a 2 piece set with long sleeves with Dotun. Overall very nice.

Dotun's date was also nice and yet another in love declaration from Charity. She seems happy with him as always and it ended well. I have trouble with the editing putting him at the end if he's f1. I'm sure most viewers are thinking he's the one now if they weren't before.

Aaron coming back is just another time waster because no matter what Charity said, there's no way that she's keeping him. Welcome to BIP, Aaron.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:58 pm

@Jeepers  I agree, Charity to me seems visibly upset each time they part.  It had to be hard going for days not even being able to talk about things...especially after the HTD.  I'm sure tptb set it up this way to bring out the feelings/drama.  

They make a good pair in that while Charity is the therapist and excellent at validating feelings, Joey is the realist with, hey I'm just glad to spend time with you, it is what it is and makes the best of every possible occasion.  That is a great quality to have in a world of prima donnas and complainers.

I still stand by my thoughts of Charity announcing "I miss my man full stop period" was about Joey.  They always speak of missing each other.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:00 pm

ALBEAN .. exactly.. She has grace in spades!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:06 am

@Agent99 @julychild ah yes you're right I went back and watched and they did only show part of the villa. I'm just used to them showing more of where they stay.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Amethyst
Linds911
Norcalgal
eusebeia
timfan