SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 14 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 14 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 14 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:00 pm

luvstx wrote:
chasus71 wrote:
eusebeia wrote:The preview did show Joey walking away from  Charity (at the FRC?) as if he'd been dismissed, so if we go by the rule that whatever they show the opposite happens, then maybe Joey IS F1.  I hope so, but I'm usually wrong.  

That was him walking from MTP and not FRC. They never showed either guy walking up to FRC.

Have we ever had so little footage of the F2 guys on FRC Day???

Not sure what that means but it's an interesting edit.

I'm also curious why they brought Trista, Desiree and DeAnna to encourage Charity. What's going down on the finale. Why she shouldn't worry about what people say. Why would they say anything other than what they usually say. I know they're airing too much of her confessing her love for Joey, that there makes me go hum.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 14 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 14 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:28 am

All 3 of them got flack after their show because they picked someone unexpected. Charlie was made out to be the perfect guy for Trista and her stepmom loved him. Des seemed crazy about Brooks and heartbroken when he left on his own as f3. RS got the spoiler wrong and thought Brooks would come back and I really bought into it but was happy that he got it wrong. Many here did see her being in love with Chris but I believe the general public didn't because of the scenes of her saying she was in love with Brooks before he left. DeAnna really wanted Graham (her words later on) who also left on his own at f4 (even though they showed her not giving him a rose) and she picked Jesse over Jason (the next Bachelor). I didn't think about that when I saw the show but that's very interesting.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:43 am

albean99 wrote:All 3 of them got flack after their show because they picked someone unexpected. Charlie was made out to be the perfect guy for Trista and her stepmom loved him. Des seemed crazy about Brooks and heartbroken when he left on his own as f3. RS got the spoiler wrong and thought Brooks would come back and I really bought into it but was happy that he got it wrong. Many here did see her being in love with Chris but I believe the general public didn't because of the scenes of her saying she was in love with Brooks before he left. DeAnna really wanted Graham (her words later on) who also left on his own at f4 (even though they showed her not giving him a rose) and she picked Jesse over Jason (the next Bachelor). I didn't think about that when I saw the show but that's very interesting.

Very interesting....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:49 pm

@albean99 Crazy times! Great post. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 14 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Linds911
honeydiors
Maddy
eusebeia
julychild