SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:22 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:I just saw reddit of BN

The Bachelor filming in Alberta, Canada likely Episode 4 or 5 filming

here: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/16v038i/the_bachelor_filming_in_alberta_canada/

Nice, they should be in Jasper/Banff if my source is right. I am glad mine came through as early as they did this year.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

here: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/16v038i/the_bachelor_filming_in_alberta_canada/

Nice, they should be in Jasper/Banff if my source is right.  I am glad mine came through as early as they did this year.
ooooo i've always wanted to go to Banff and thank you for updating us!
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:28 pm

That reddit user said the dates they are scheduled to be there are October 19-22. I believe at that time they will be filming episode 7.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:01 pm

A day trip to Banff is very possible .. the glacier highway is awesome as well from Calgary .. (that is where Sean had his date with his F1 Catherine)

Did a trip to Banff a few years ago and it is a great place for a date and is beautiful

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:47 pm

So much for my daydreams of SA  giggling  I do love the areas in Canada they are mentioning and this will be awesome.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:02 am

Joeys getting GREAT locations. Sean went to Alberta and Jillian also I believe (date with Reid on a mountain???). Took the train from Vancouver and dumped someone on the side of the railroad tracks
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:A day trip to Banff is very possible .. the glacier highway is awesome as well from Calgary .. (that is where Sean had his date with his F1 Catherine)

Did a trip to Banff a few years ago and it is a great place for a date and is  beautiful

It takes 1.5hrs to get to Banff from Calgary so can see that as a day trip. I am actually wondering if it could be a 2 episode scenario.....they land in Calgary, rent motorhomes, etc and do a trip to Banff, then go from there up the Glacier Parkway Highway through middle of Rockies to Jasper, where they have the 2nd epi, then out to Edmonton to fly out or back to Calgary.

pavalygurl wrote:So much for my daydreams of SA  giggling  I do love the areas in Canada they are mentioning and this will be awesome.
I really love that Glacier Parkway Highway which goes directly from Banff to Jasper. Although it does take 3 hrs on that parkway, there are a ton of things to see and do so can see it as kind of a mini road trip scenario.

luvstx wrote:

Joeys getting GREAT locations. Sean went to Alberta and Jillian also I believe (date with Reid on a mountain???). Took the train from Vancouver and dumped someone on the side of the railroad tracks
Yep, Sean went to Lake Louise which is right near Banff. In fact they had the rose ceremony at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. As far as Jillian goes. Yep, they were in Lake Louise and Banff. They took the train, but like many don't know, the place that Robby D was booted from the train was at the train stop just at the north end of Revelstoke. Far from the wild woods of the backcountry for sure.giggling As far as the date with Reid, they were at the Lake Louise ski hill where most of the world cups are held every year.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:23 pm

Auntie, you can be our virtual tour guide when the season airs, TIA!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:23 pm

@pavalygurl our family use to take vacations in the Rocky mountains every summer. Our favorite haunt is actually Fairmont Hotsprings. Fairmont is one of those quieter springs that isn't as well known as Radium for example, even though they are only about a half hour apart if that. I think that is because Radium is right on the highway vs Fairmont when you have to take an individual road off of the highway to get there. We have relatives in Alberta so Fairmont made an easy and fun place to stop for a few days coming and going from Alberta. I just LOVE that area and it is really a great place to see.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:31 pm

Looking forward to it!  I have been to the Vancouver area and in and around Toronto, but have missed multiple great venues I am sure.  I love going to Canada as your country is the perfect host, with wonderful people.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:17 pm

FWIW, that poster that posted about filming in Calgary has removed their post. Whatever that means unless it got moved somewhere else. In any case, I can't seem to find it now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:36 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
frajosfanofchris
Loulou
Sprite
Norcalgal
luvstx