SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:50 pm

@bluwavz Wow!  I did not have that on my bingo card.  This will be interesting.  Thanks for the info. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

Wow! Already out of LA!! Malta has really interesting spots. Big Game of Thrones spot
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:33 pm

And would guess that means SA and Calgary are out until at least FD
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:48 pm

@luvstx I sadly say I think it's unlikely they will make it to SA this season  spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f62a ...but folks seem to thing Canada is still in the mix and would be the last stop before HTDs.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:02 pm

luvstx wrote:And would guess that means SA and Calgary are out until at least FD

the person who posted about calgary said they would be filming there october 19-22 which would work out to week 7
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:47 pm

Oh boy Malta!! spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613 Love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:07 pm

It's on my bucket list! So excited to see where else they will be going.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:50 pm

I was wanting to ask you all and maybe I am so off base right now. THere has been quite a bit of Bachelor activity like grocery Joe and Serena Pitt, and quite a few others that have been to Lake Como in Italy lately. Now with Malta, they aren't far off of the Italian coast. Could Lake Como be a location to keep an eye on?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:03 pm

@Aunties_Love I thought Joe and Serena were in Italy for their honeymoon?

I don't know who else was there. I guess they could possibly drop in for an appearance of some kind, but I have no idea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:49 pm

Oo Lake Como .. they could have a double date with George and Amal and the twins 😆🤪🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:03 am

Sprite wrote:@Aunties_Love I thought Joe and Serena were in Italy for their honeymoon?

I don't know who else was there. I guess they could possibly drop in for an appearance of some kind, but I have no idea.
Yes they were there for their honeymoon but there were other bach couples there lately and NOT because of the wedding. Some were there over the summer. That and it seems that they could bop through some of Italy and fill up a few epi's there. I just have a hard time believing that they'd be in Malta and not in other areas of Italy while they are there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:48 am

I'm excited that they're going to Malta because I don't know anything about it other than where it's located. It's very possible that they'll go to Italy from there although there are a lot of other places in Europe to go.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
frajosfanofchris
Loulou
Sprite
Norcalgal
luvstx