SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:15 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for your kind words.

I don't know much more about the 911 cross over except that it will be episode 5 which I think airs on April 11.

Two threads came on Reddit.  One was titled "My sister lives near the mansion and she sent me this text". 

They reported filmed last week or so.   It went on to say the neighbors were seeing a lot of filming and thought it might be for Bach.  One of the sons went over and and "sleuthed" and found out it is an ABC network crossover show.  Apparently Disney is doing this a lot more to beef up ratings on shows.

I don't know the show but reportedly one of the actors from the show posted about it also, so I don't think they are trying to hide it.  I bet there will be promos out soon.
t

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:28 pm

It was Oliver Stark who plays Buck. A Fire at Bachelor Mansion? The Cast of 9-1-1 Is Coming to the Rescue for an Epic ABC Crossover

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 pm

@albean99  I did finally watch the season 7 episode one show.  It is fun, if that's the right word.  I enjoyed watching it on Hulu without commercials.  I didn't realize it would be a two part show so I guess I will sign on for the next episode to see how it turns out.  Thanks for the recommendation!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
frajosfanofchris
Loulou
Sprite
Norcalgal
luvstx