SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:28 pm

@agentcurls welcomeback handwave nice to see you!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:11 pm

Remdiamond wrote:Yes I noticed that in the preview. Hopefully we will get to see it.
I shoulda placed a bet uugghhh. I mighta been rich laugh out loud

Kelsey’s date was good .. emotional for sure .. Joey was very attentive and I can see a connection there

And now Daisy gets the hiding treatment
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:57 am

There was more of Joey saying things about his future wife and them showing Daisy again. I'm a Daisy Fan and it's freaking me out that TPTB can't be that obvious, can they? I haven't watched previous bachelor/bachelorette as much as this one so I might be out of the loop.

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:41 pm

I'm still not 100% sure that Daisy if the f1 even with the spoiler but acknowledge that it's still a pretty good chance. I just see her getting more of a next lead edit right now but there's still lots of time left. I'm going to be very curious about Kelsey A's edit going forward because we've seen Joey giving her a lot of reassurances so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:59 pm

I'm still gathering my thoughts about last night's show...other than the relentless Jess and Lea mess, I really enjoyed it.

However, I just read that "Joey was giving tips to the second gentleman".  Yep, coaching how to give a rose to Kamala Harris, in person.   Unbelievable!  Love it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:57 pm

@Brill The producers do this with a few different cast members.  It seems to be a "thing" of theirs.  Not sure it means anything except maybe one of the several women they show will be F1.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:05 pm

Hmm, this latest epi (6) Daisy's edit changed from a next possible lead to more of an F1 - she was hardly featured, no PIs, but then her 1:1 group date time, they seemed to have progressed beyond the others, intimacy-wise. She is very attentive to his needs and asks HIM how the process is. She appears to be a steady rock. They do seem like likely companions already. And then their 1:1 time from epi 5 was not featured, but we have the screencap of her black and gold speckled dress looking very cozy indeed.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:47 pm

However, other Daisy thoughts: She has a really big F3 or F2-like SM presence...F1 is usually a little quieter on SM (unless this has shifted in the past few seasons). Also, I find Joey entranced by her, and while I think she is digging him, she seems a bit emotionally flat for him compared to the other girls, but it could just be she is the calm, cool type (TPTB are infamous for editing one-dimensional F1s)! Her confidence with Joey and being on camera is significant.
If I were basing F1 on SM behavior, it would be Kelsey A. Her SM seems like she's in humble mode (which could also mean she may be healing from heartbreak, I suppose).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:17 pm

Interesting observations. I agree that Joey and Daisy seem much further along in intimacy and comfortableness. They are hiding some of their moments. I think her SM behavior reflects her though. She was pretty active before she went in the show and her content is more about her CI and the ladies than Joey per se.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:50 pm

agentcurls wrote:However, other Daisy thoughts: She has a really big F3 or F2-like SM presence...F1 is usually a little quieter on SM (unless this has shifted in the past few seasons). Also, I find Joey entranced by her, and while I think she is digging him, she seems a bit emotionally flat for him compared to the other girls, but it could just be she is the calm, cool type (TPTB are infamous for editing one-dimensional F1s)! Her confidence with Joey and being on camera is significant.
If I were basing F1 on SM behavior, it would be Kelsey A. Her SM seems like she's in humble mode (which could also mean she may be healing from heartbreak, I suppose).

From what I’ve seen on the show so far, I think there’s a strong case for Daisy or Kelsey A as F1. I see chemistry & interest from Joey’s side with both women. He’s also into Rachel & I’m curious what happens with her. What keeps sticking with me in terms of F1 is the supposed safe house weekend where Daisy was actively seen out with friends. Has that been disproven?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:15 pm

@jojo47 I agree about chemistry with Daisy and Kelsey, but I disagree about Rachel. I see that Joey really likes her and feels comfortable in her company...but, definitely a friend vibe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:20 pm

jojo47 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:However, other Daisy thoughts: She has a really big F3 or F2-like SM presence...F1 is usually a little quieter on SM (unless this has shifted in the past few seasons). Also, I find Joey entranced by her, and while I think she is digging him, she seems a bit emotionally flat for him compared to the other girls, but it could just be she is the calm, cool type (TPTB are infamous for editing one-dimensional F1s)! Her confidence with Joey and being on camera is significant.

From what I’ve seen on the show so far, I think there’s a strong case for Daisy or Kelsey A as F1. I see chemistry & interest from Joey’s side with both women. He’s also into Rachel & I’m curious what happens with her. What keeps sticking with me in terms of F1 is the supposed safe house weekend where Daisy was actively seen out with friends. Has that been disproven?

Thanks for bringing this back up. This gave me pause. Anyone following feet this weekend?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond