SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:28 am

oops meant to edit post above Embarressed!
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why would Tyler Harcott be going to Calgary on Wednesday? Here is his quote:

November 19, 2012At YYC airport heading back to NYC to settle into temp accommodation (thanks Sandy) then straight back to Calgary Wed. For #BachCan & #100GC

http://www.whosay.com/tylerharcott/photos/249453
Since Sandy when his home was destroyed, he is living in Calgary with his family. He is originally from Calgary.

ETA: Since the storm Sandy when his home was destroyed. He left his home with his family just before the storm hit, their home was destroyed and he since has been living in the Calgary area.

Whew.. Good to know.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 am

Mirzam wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why would Tyler Harcott be going to Calgary on Wednesday? Here is his quote:

November 19, 2012At YYC airport heading back to NYC to settle into temp accommodation (thanks Sandy) then straight back to Calgary Wed. For #BachCan & #100GC

http://www.whosay.com/tylerharcott/photos/249453

Wiki says that he was born in Edmonton but raised in Calgary... so he could be watching it with family??

umm...hopefully :)

I know...

but when you think of it... if Whitney is F1... would he be watching it with Brad and Whitney??

Who has the ring?

Would the F1 have been given it back at the ATFR taping or would they have to wait until tomorrow night to get it?

I'd imagine they were given it at the taping and just can't wear it in public until tomorrow night.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:25 am

We won’t know who Brad Smith chooses on the finale of The Bachelor Canada until Wednesday night. But you can grill the former CFLer on his choice when he comes to Calgary in a few weeks. (And who knows? If he picks Whitney over Bianka, maybe the Calgarian will be with him at the event, which is at a strip club.) Smith is appearing at a meet & greet at Risque Rouge on Dec. 1. The event goes from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m., with doors opening at 7 p.m. Women get in free; tickets are $10 at the door for men. Visit fmentertainment.com for more info.

http://blogs.calgaryherald.com/2012/11/20/the-bachelor-canada-brad-smith-is-coming-to-calgary/?postpost=v2#content
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 am

:shocked!: Ok - that's just too many Calgary references for my liking....

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 am

northernviewer wrote: :shocked!: Ok - that's just too many Calgary references for my liking....

Yep. Right after Thanksgiving. Weird...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 am

iamreal2u wrote:
northernviewer wrote: :shocked!: Ok - that's just too many Calgary references for my liking....

We had our Thanksgiving in October, so the timing of it has no real significance, it's just the location. Maybe he knows the owner personally and is doing it as a favour? just hope it doesn't mean he'll be there due to Whitney, that's all.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 am

More interesting responses. Sorry if posted before:
Okay, I guess we have to talk about the obvious front-runner, Whitney. You know she’s bad news, right?

Maybe she’s bad news to other girls.

Yes, but girls who can’t get along with other girls are trouble. Trust me on this one, Brad.

If I decide to be with a girl who everybody hates, that’s my decision. I’m not looking to be with someone other girls love, I’m looking to be with someone I love.

http://www.thegridto.com/city/people/brad-smith-reality-tv-hunk/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:23 am

iamreal2u wrote:

our Thanksgiving was in October. As far as the Calgary references, he will be touring in any of the major cities where the filming of or casting for has been done.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 am

If he did pick Whitney, just seems it would be to obvious to be mentioning all the Calgary references. They must know fans pay attention, then again maybe not. no idea

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 am

Brad retweeted this :

Sports Quotes‏@Sports_Greats

Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 am

Brad was seen in Arizona with Bianka, I am sure he must have picked her! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968