SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Bachelor Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith
This happens to be the longest day of my life!! @bachelorCA Build the storm i might have a surprise for my #bachcan nation!! come say 11pm?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:02 pm

jojo47 wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:I agree tigertiz, this cannot be the typical ending with all this hype. I am getting the strong feeling there will either be no proposal or a rejected proposal with a continuation of dating of one, or both ladies (remember from Charlie's season with Sarah & Krislie) with the final reveal being at the ATFR, so we will be left with a cliff hanger after tonight's episode. Will ??? accept a proposal at ATFR? or Which lady will he choose at AFTR?

I agree that it won't be a typical ending either. But I think the drama will be at some point before the FRC, with a proposal at FRC giving the series it's happy ending.

I agree ladies. I think after the drama, we will see a happy Brad & Bianka ending.

Omar Sharif Jr, one of Brad's closest friends, tweeted this afternoon that he was looking forward to the episode and that he wasn't going to lose a brother he was gaining a sister. I think this also points towards Bianka as Omar is also close with Brad's sister, Ashley.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Breakfast Television ‏@bt_vancouver
Love is in the air! We chat w/ @BachelorCA's @bradCSmith & his new fiance on BT 6:40am TMRW! (Final episode is on @City_TV 9:30p tonight!)

@bt_vancouver @BachelorCA @City_TV 640....holy shit! There's no way I'm waking up that early!! ;)

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Mirzam wrote:
This happens to be the longest day of my life!! @bachelorCA Build the storm i might have a surprise for my #bachcan nation!! come say 11pm?
That re-inforces my thought that he does pick Bianka. If he picked Whitney as the editing was leading us to believe, why would there be surprise for us?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:32 pm

@bt_vancouver @BachelorCA @City_TV 640....holy shit! There's no way I'm waking up that early!! ;)
I love him, I do. He says exactly what I'm thinking when I read this crap.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:36 pm

I love that he's so excited about tonight and about being with his F1. Means his still feeling the love seeing hearts

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:45 pm

tigertiz wrote:Bachelor Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith
LOL, Brad has a wicked sense of humour that was evident through the season

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

He probably won't have to wake up at all.... he'll probably still be up giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

He probably won't have to wake up at all.... he'll probably still be up giggling
LOL, their media day will be a long one....LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 am

Here is the Kiss92.5 interview. They are so cute.
http://www.kiss925.com/2012/11/22/interview-bachelor-canadas-brad-smith-new-fiance-bianka-on-the-roz-mocha-show/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here is the Kiss92.5 interview. They are so cute.
http://www.kiss925.com/2012/11/22/interview-bachelor-canadas-brad-smith-new-fiance-bianka-on-the-roz-mocha-show/

That was funny...particularly the part where they tell that they are moving in with her folks until they buy a house.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Here is the Kiss92.5 interview. They are so cute.

That was funny...particularly the part where they tell that they are moving in with her folks until they buy a house.

They seem so real and the crew there really love them. I also like when the said they can never afford a ring like that , they cannot even afford the insurance.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968