SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah, Dustin proposed and got kicked off giggling .

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:27 pm

He is such a cutie patootie LOL ...........for a city guy Smiley
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 am

The episode is finally up on CMT yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:38 am

CarrieA wrote:The episode is finally up on CMT yes

Great! That means screencaps!

Their chemistry screams through in the avis, fan art, animated avis made here! :sprinklehearts

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:52 pm

atem wrote:
CarrieA wrote:The episode is finally up on CMT yes

Great! That means screencaps!

Their chemistry screams through in the avis, fan art, animated avis made here! :sprinklehearts

You guys have me totally hooked on SHA.

When Jeremiah says "I excited" to be here = I'm falling in love (he actually said it twice
Paige always touching, or trying to touch Jeremiah = I'm falling in love.

Its funny they don't understand each others communications giggling
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 6 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 6 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #2

A special thank you to Bee for helping me make these screencaps this week. They are wonderful! You are so sweet and a great friend!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 am

Love_Me wrote:Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 6 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #1

A special thank you to Bee for helping me make these screencaps this week. They are wonderful! You are so sweet and a great friend!

Awww...Love! :hug: I just want to say that I had so much fun making the screencaps! PINKHEART I also want to say that I never realized what an incredible amount of work it is...and I am not saying this to complain because I had a blast. I am saying it because I appreciate so much more what you do for everyone on this board after walking in your shoes for just a brief moment in time. You are truly an angel. :halo:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:43 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 6 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #1

Awww...Love! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I just want to say that I had so much fun making the screencaps! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I also want to say that I never realized what an incredible amount of work it is...and I am not saying this to complain because I had a blast. I am saying it because I appreciate so much more what you do for everyone on this board after walking in your shoes for just a brief moment in time. You are truly an angel. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You did an excellent job! They turned out so good! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:06 am

This is a continuation to discussion about fan reaction to this episode. Another of Jeremiah's responses to the angry poster on his FB page:
Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) you are fully able to have your own opinion... Of course i expected this , but i am under very strict contract that i can not talk about some of the stuff as i have been reminded of lately.. There was a whole lot not shown of the actual situation at hand that night.. and im not proud that it happend the way it did.. no excuse.. We are not able to go anywhere we are locked up in a house so things happen that would normally never.. And since i cant disclose everything even this talk will sound as if im being defensive and making excuses.. clearly not at all.... And i felt bad it was presented the way it was .. ill take your note on making sure its not an underlyng issue i promise. If you knew me personally you wouldnt even question it. But i appreciate you takin the time to voice your opinions : )
which reinforces my thinking about his being flown to Nashville a couple of days before his planned trip last week & possibly the reason for the delay in getting the ep up on the web.

Emphasis is my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:13 am

Some of the tweets between J and P over the past several weeks have been pretty transparent .. Even with their secret code one might say .. I have mpno doubt that they both have had a wrist sapping
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 am

Jeepers wrote:Some of the tweets between J and P over the past several weeks have been pretty transparent .. Even with their secret code one might say .. I have mpno doubt that they both have had a wrist sapping

IDK Jeremiah is still going at it rotfl He just tweeted this:

@followjeremiah I think @Paige_Duke Should win an #oscar
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:37 am

^^ CarrieA, Seems that way, but you know, if the fan base doesn't see it coming (and it appears that most of them are so strongly in favor of another guy), it could be seen as anything - even something with a negative connotation of "acting" ... but he's pushing it for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+21
Carolinagirl1864
umngirl
northernviewer
Jaybird
mrf210