SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 am

^^ hahaha He probably couldn't care less anymore. Someone on facebook was saying how Bubba was "hidden" ( giggling Don't know what they are watching)... since they aired Paige saying she was falling in love with Jeremiah. A lot of them think that there's some "twist" and that she chooses Bubba in the end.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 am

^^ Yup. Totally agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 am

dee wrote:^^ hahaha He probably couldn't care less anymore. Someone on facebook was saying how Bubba was "hidden" ( giggling Don't know what they are watching)... since they aired Paige saying she was falling in love with Jeremiah. A lot of them think that there's some "twist" and that she chooses Bubba in the end.
Yeah, I read that too. It really has been the "Bubba Show" so I don't know what they are watching!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:00 am

bargainbeckyjo wrote:
dee wrote:^^ hahaha He probably couldn't care less anymore. Someone on facebook was saying how Bubba was "hidden" ( giggling Don't know what they are watching)... since they aired Paige saying she was falling in love with Jeremiah. A lot of them think that there's some "twist" and that she chooses Bubba in the end.
Yeah, I read that too. It really has been the "Bubba Show" so I don't know what they are watching!! giggling

Oh, I don't think I've welcomed you yet! welcomeyall bargainbeckyjo! Glad to have you join us here on the board. Hope you're enjoying this season of SHA! It's been the best so far, in my opinion.

It's definitely been the Bubba show. They asked who Paige should choose on Facebook... it must have been 98%++++ in favor of Bubba. and the 1.9% was probably for little Shaun haha.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 am

handwave Thanks Dee! I am way too obsessed with SHA this season!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:20 am

bargainbeckyjo wrote:

THe same show!??

Why is it so hard to believe that others may think differently??
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 am

Jeepers - Maybe I should have worded what I said differently. Obviously we are all entitled to our own opinions. I know we all think differently and that's what makes the world more interesting. I hope you didn't take offense to what I've said. My intent wasn't to undermine anyone and their beliefs.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:35 am

That type of comment just ticks me off .. And is pretty rude to others who may think otherwise.....

So not once .. But twice .. Uugghhh!!
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 am

Kumbaya

group hug :Bubba: :swinginglove :Jeremiah : group hug
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by amowen83 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:52 am

Beeleever wrote:Kumbaya

group hug :Bubba: :swinginglove :Jeremiah : group hug

Bump! :bigsmile:
amowen83
amowen83

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 am

This was an interesting exchange on fb too. Nice to hear from Todd that Bubba is a good person and for real. All the guys really like and respect Bubba post show, speaks volumes. He may not be what Paige is looking for, but he will make some woman very happy to be his wife.
From SHA facebook:
Todd Doram Gaye, I understand your speculation. I lived Bubba for a month and have been friends with him ever since. He's as good of a person in real life as they make him out to be on TV, and probably better than that. What they broadcast is real and he's a stand-up guy.
6 hours ago

Gaye Spencer I am personally sick of the way CMT has made Bubba to be the hero. He does seem to be a great guy, but come on people, their goal is to creat more drama by playing mind games with us. This is not an even playing field we are seeing. We are only seeing what they want us to see.
8 hours ago

Hi to all the new members! 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:03 am

If there is a post that violates our rules please contact San or I. We will take care of it ASAP.

Please, don't tell others what to post or how to feel.

Everyone is entitled to have their opinion, but no one is allowed to bash another member here for having a different view of things.

Thanks everyone for understanding. group hug
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+21
Carolinagirl1864
umngirl
northernviewer
Jaybird
mrf210