SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

Alanna wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Gina wrote:
ninu wrote:One positive thing the franchise is doing at least :Smiley: -

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister Close
The bachelor crew is going smokeless. Electric cigs in 2012!!!
10:27 PM - 14 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
This will kill Elan, he's a compulsive chain smoker. Only reason he caught JP and Ashley trying to sneak out at 2 am to meet each other, he was outside having a cigarette. :giggle:
wow really? when??
We never did figure out when, Shelby. But Elan tweeted that every time he's hanging out in a hotel lobby at 4 a.m., he would think of JP and Ashley. And Cassie's tweet in response alluded to the fact that he caught them trying to sneak around together. I think the only thing we know for sure is that it wasn't in Hong Kong, because she said it wasn't. But everything else is still a mystery to this day. :winkie:

Very romantic. Maybe Emily will be inspired to go sneaking around like that with one of her men too.
Shelby, Elan and Cassie referred to JP and Ashley's attempt to sneak out @ 4 am and be together as the "Rebels with a Cause". It was not funny to her at the time. giggling They almost got away with it. Dang, Elan.

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 am

Shelby wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister

The nightmare is over!!!

Would that be the nightmare called Ben & Courtney!?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 am

atlanta1221 wrote:So this must be pink shirt/pink tie guy??

If that's the guy, i think he's quite good-looking.. at least from the angle of this picture.
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 am

San wrote:
rc49ers wrote:When Emily ,Ashley and Ali were filmed together didn't emily try on a Gold Dress or am i way off track ?Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 2613681145

She did try one on. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 771730417 It had long sleeves.

Thanks san for letting me know that i'm not crazy .Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 1825223857

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 am

San wrote:
San wrote:
Hilary Nutter‏@HilaryElove
@fleissmeister so when can we expect the Bachelorette crew in #Morgantown WV? April? ;)

This girl must know a bachelor from Morgantown WV and is expecting him to get a hometown date?!

Emily's hometown is Morgantown and I think her parents live there. I'm wondering if this person doesn't realize that she'll be visiting the guys hometowns, not hers
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

yrkiemommy wrote:
San wrote:
San wrote:
@fleissmeister so when can we expect the Bachelorette crew in #Morgantown WV? April? ;)

This girl must know a bachelor from Morgantown WV and is expecting him to get a hometown date?!

Emily's hometown is Morgantown and I think her parents live there. I'm wondering if this person doesn't realize that she'll be visiting the guys hometowns, not hers

Thanks! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

nutty1 wrote:
Shelby wrote:

The nightmare is over!!!

goshhhhhhhhhh I hope not!!

naaaaaaaaaaa they had the most hated couple in the bach history... one is enough! lol

now their goal is to marry Emily live at the final rose!!! (the biggest dream of Fleiss BTW)

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

nutty1 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374Reply

I know you guys are dying to see Emily in her dress but we gotta keep some secrets ;) #Bachelorette

ETA: Well, we tried!

mom‏@scoobmomReply
@Millsy11374 We know it's gold! Just a little closer picture....please!

Thanks for trying everyone! I hate waiting. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 3299141884 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 29 1806963828
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

San wrote:
San wrote:

Morgantown WV is Emily's hometown. Her parents still live there. Maybe they will take a road trip to Emily's hometown, just like in Ben's season.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 am

Shelby wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Shelby wrote:

The nightmare is over!!!

naaaaaaaaaaa they had the most hated couple in the bach history... one is enough! lol

now their goal is to marry Emily live at the final rose!!! (the biggest dream of Fleiss BTW)

Thats what I meant....I was thinking with the new show filming, the nightmare of the past season is over!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 am

I wonder if it's possible they picked a guy from there - he'd have a HUGE advantage, IMO. Or if there's a guy from Charlotte :Smiley:

ETA: I took MF's tweet to mean - the limo/series of guys M&G nightmare is over. Nothing beyond just tonight!
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 am

nutty1 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Shelby wrote:

The nightmare is over!!!

naaaaaaaaaaa they had the most hated couple in the bach history... one is enough! laugh out loud

Thats what I meant....I was thinking with the new show filming, the nightmare of the past season is over!

oops :giggle:

indeed then Smiley

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

+56
luv2dance
Cash
BlondieGal
Jeepers
mamielynn