SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 Empty Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:00 am

Please, post anything on Twitter or Facebook that relates to The Bachelorette 8 in this thread. Thanks. :)

Last edited by Love_Me on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:I'm not good at bringing tweets over but I saw this tweet:

countryclubber @countryclubber
Ooooo... Just saw Emily Maynard AND Emily O'Brien #thebachelor at Nordstroms. #realitytv

I wonder if the 2 Emily's hang out now?!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:00 pm

This is going be possibly the dumbest question but by Emily O'Brien are they referring to Emily from Ben's season? I'm just going to assume that is her. They do live in the same area. I wonder if they were friends before the show or because of the show.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:07 pm

CarrieA wrote:This is going be possibly the dumbest question but by Emily O'Brien are they referring to Emily from Ben's season? I'm just going to assume that is her. They do live in the same area. I wonder if they were friends before the show or because of the show.

I know that Emily mentioned being friends with Blakeley and something about rooting for Emily another Carolina girl. Maybe she and Emily became friends after Ben's season was finished filming. Good question.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 am

Gina wrote:Mickey is watching the Bachelor and means the promo when CH says Men go apply to be on the bacheorette, Emily Maynard.
RyanMickMcLean Ryan Mickey McLean
During the commercial breaks I am applying to be on the next Bachelorette
3 minutes ago

GrahamGal wrote:
Gina wrote:Mickey is watching the Bachelor and means the promo when CH says Men go apply to be on the bacheorette, Emily Maynard.
RyanMickMcLean Ryan Mickey McLean
During the commercial breaks I am applying to be on the next Bachelorette
3 minutes ago

I would love to see Mickey or West on this season.

Love_Me wrote:Do you think Emily has a say in who they cast on her season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 am

William said he's in the front of the line! Have a bunch of rejected guys. Bacherlorette All Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipsqueek Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Hope not....we need some new ones there.

Pipsqueek

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 am

Pipsqueek wrote:Hope not....we need some new ones there.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 1003998638 I would actually like to see a brand new cast this season without any past contestants interfering.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:17 am

Guess who was the "special guest" crashing the Bachelor viewing parties with Chris and Elan?
@paisleynotplaid
Emily Maynard and Chris Harrison from "The Bachelor" crashed my viewing party!!!!!!!! #thebachelor #mylifeiscomplete pic.twitter.com/KdyOeMaE

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 A2657230514911e1a87612313804ec91_7
I'm surprised they didn't crash viewing parties in Charlotte, to accommodate Emily.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 am

Archer23 wrote:Guess who was the "special guest" crashing the Bachelor viewing parties with Chris and Elan?
@paisleynotplaid
Emily Maynard and Chris Harrison from "The Bachelor" crashed my viewing party!!!!!!!! #thebachelor #mylifeiscomplete pic.twitter.com/KdyOeMaE

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 A2657230514911e1a87612313804ec91_7
I'm surprised they didn't crash viewing parties in Charlotte, to accommodate Emily.
Good job, Archer, we were on the same track with the mystery guest. (I posted in Jash thread about it). I almost didn't recognize Emily with the hair so dark and those stripes don't make her look as tiny as she usually does. Or it could just be an unflattering picture. I guess the promo work is going to be in LA mostly, surprised too it wasn't Charlotte.
peterjscalettar Peter Scalettar
Can't believe I missed the #bachelor party bus again @chrisbharrison @cassielambert @theyearofelan @EmilyMaynard
7 minutes ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 am

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 AlBsEwqCEAEJ60a

paisleynotplaid paisleynotplaid
With @chrisbharrison @emilymaynard @TheBachelorTV @theyearofelan at our #BachelorPartyVan party!! pic.twitter.com/1XxTMcVj
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:22 am

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 5a7dd416514f11e1abb01231381b65e3_7

KitchyKitchen Claire Thomas
Just watching #thebachelor withmy friends @Emilymaynard and @ChrisbHarrison #nobiggie #abcLove instagr.am/p/GsXoIuFTzF/
4 hours ago
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

+56
luv2dance
Cash
BlondieGal
Jeepers
mamielynn