SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:14 pm

I'm not crazy about wedding themed dates but I don't mind watching Joey doing a few boogie moves. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:20 pm

Here we go. These women are nuts, tackling one another to get to those wedding dresses.

No crazy ugly dresses this time. I'm kind of shocked.

Here come the bridal musical chairs. Evelyn...is nuts doing that jump over the table.

Lauren is crying because she recently lost her dad. Maria is being very supportive. I hate being so cynical, but not sure I buy it. She seems to be faking drama. All the wiping the imaginary tear is a bit much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:25 pm

Hated to see them run to the dresses. So childlike.

Feel like they cut a lot out of that date. Only Rachel’s toast was shown. Thought they all had to toast him. Oh well.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:28 pm

Michael Bolton...I doubt most of these women have even heard of him.

Rachel is really working that first dance...and it doesn't hurt it is kind of twisting it to the other women at the same time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:32 pm

I'm sure that Maria decided to do that sexy change all on her own. Nothing to do with producers.

All that sucking noise, is distracting.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:34 pm

Well Maria is definitely working it with the producers help. Joey’s loving the sexiness but not surprised she isn’t his final pick.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:45 pm

Daisy gets the first single date. She seems so sweet and nervous about telling him about her hearing loss.

Lauren is really crying about her dad now. It's only been 7 months...but, I am still finding her lips terribly distracting. Why do so many of these young ladies feel the need to fill themselves with plastic? Ugh. :headbanging

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:53 pm

Joey and Daisy are adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:55 pm

First date, first helicopter ride, first concert.

I like Daisy. She looks normal/natural. No enhancements. Not a ton of make up.

Joey is wasting no time. He goes in for the kiss. This is the second time he actually made the move with her, unlike some of the others where he responds to them basically telegraphing for him to kiss them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:58 pm

And the crowd goes wild when they kiss on stage. Sweet.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:58 pm

Daisy and Joey are certainly cute together but I wouldn’t say it’s Game Set Match yet
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:05 pm

They're really going with creative intros this season. I'm not sure of her name (maybe Lauren?) but she's a piece of work. Yes, I feel kind of bad given her dad passing away but stand by my impression of her.

I'm not a fan of wedding dress GDs either but at least they're not doing some of the crazy things from past seasons. Joey looks great! It's pretty funny premise actually. laugh out loud I'd like to see more of Lexi. She's stunning but want to see more of her personality. I liked Rachel who I didn't really notice in epi 1. I liked her toast and glad she got the dance. I can see why she goes far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
luvstx
pavalygurl
mbl
albean99
Sprite