SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:10 pm

OK, this is some serious chemistry. I really like this first date. Both of them have impressed me.

She explained everything really clearly without descending into drama and theatrics. He listened and asked pertinent questions without pity. They just kept staring into each others eyes. Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3045963862

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:14 pm

Oh please. Demi. Why must they torture us...particularly after such a great first single date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:29 pm

These women are poor sports. Just because Edwina got the extra time. At least pretend to be happy for her.

That is a lot of pressure for Edwina. Poor woman. Zero chemistry. Not even a pity kiss...ok she then more or less makes him kiss her after getting a rose.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:30 pm

Nothing against edwina but I think it was bad that TPTB gave only one woman extra time with Joey. There were so many women he didn’t get to know any better.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:51 pm

The after party from the first GD was so annoying. Too much Maria in more ways than one and no Lexi or Erika. Then Jess getting the GD rose.  no no I do believe that Lauren really felt the loss of her dad so I didn't mind their conversation but I don't think she's really here for Joey.

Daisy looked very cute going to meet Joey. I really hope she's the sweet person we see because Joey deserves the best. They seem to be having a really fun time on the date and are really cute together. Joey really did well with what she told him about her health and cochlear implant and I think they both were impressed by each other after that talk. A really nice first date!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:52 pm

Joey stop apologizing to Lauren. She is a drama queen and causing her own problems. She is just annoying. Thankfully he didn't even try to stop her. She is a b*tch, so naturally I'm sure she will be on BIP.

It p*sses me off she just wasted a perfectly good cake!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:15 am

Daisy and Joey are so cute together!! No wonder she's his F1 choice! Joey was very sweet listening to her story and did not care at all that she is deaf. His eyes the whole time were staring at her Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3045963862 I'm looking forward to how the rest of their journey turns out.

Maria and Lauren yikes! Lauren was just jealous that her sister was getting more time then she was. Bye bye. Maria and Jess are the girls that will bring the drama and producer shenanigans which will be annoying.

Mostly yes whatever @Sprite said I agree!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:18 pm

episode 2 link

https://do0od.com/d/zrge21fgc44f
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:56 pm

If Daisy not F1. She better be the next Bachelorette.such a sweetheart.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:11 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if Daisy is not a great candidate for ette because of her situation and the stress she would have to deal with and the risk of her having difficulties thru this process .. especially after watching her the first night struggling with the noise factors
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:25 pm

agree with many of your comments regarding Daisy and Joey. I will be disappointed if the spoilers are wrong.

Regarding Maria, my impression of her keeps falling. It seems she uses sexuality to draw men to her - not my chosen way of interacting. Know your worth and if that's all you've got, then work on yourself!

And that also applies to Lauren - I did feel the producers aggravated the situation, probably by asking numerous annoying questions about her dad. But something about her is a turn off to me - she seems as shallow as Maria. Sometimes I wonder about the mothers these women have - example Jess, who stayed in a relationship for 3 years with infidelity throughout. Does her mom not give her advice? Or is her mom an example of why she stayed? Know your worth, girls.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:15 pm

I really enjoyed seeing Joey last night.  He is such a decent guy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
luvstx
pavalygurl
mbl
albean99
Sprite