SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:14 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:53 pm

Press release for tonight

MONDAY, FEB. 5
8:00-10:01 p.m. EST – The Bachelor: “2803” (2803)
Logline: Joey is joined by familiar faces when the ASKN ladies offer to help find his Mrs. Right. Later, James Blake and Pam Shriver serve up a tennis date like no other. Plus, a romantic one-on-one and a heated conversation in the mansion both make waves.
Extended Logline: As Joey’s journey to love continues, he’s joined by a few familiar faces. First, the ASKN ladies of “The Golden Bachelor” – April, Susan, Kathy and Nancy – return at the week’s first group date to offer up some advice and help find Joey’s Mrs. Right. Then, one lucky woman hits the beach for a romantic one-on-one date; and the remaining women gear up for a tennis date like none other, guest judged by host Jesse Palmer alongside ESPN’s James Blake and Pam Shriver. Later, Joey decides to spice up the cocktail party, but it’s not all sunshine between the women even at a pool party. Will a heated conversation make enough waves to rock Joey’s confidence in his connections, or will it be smooth sailing?

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-2803-2-5/#.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:19 pm

We start off with the pageant group date.

These golden ladies sure are getting a lot of screen time. Maybe it's more tests to see if any of them could be the next golden bette?

Maria starts out with the first monkey jump! How I hate those. I wish we got to see all the lounge outfits.

Lexi gave a really good answer to the question portion of the pageant and Edwina did great on the talent portion.

Sydney was kind of cringe during the talent portion. Even sweet Joey looked like he wanted it to stop.

Lexi then did the kissing Joey as her talent? Nothing like ticking off the other women...and then she was voted as the winner. Let's paint a target on her back!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:34 pm

Maria is giving Joey sh*t because she is ticked off that the talent portion was about kissing. He is very good about putting that fire out.

OMG. Shut up old woman...sorry, I can't remember her name. She is ticked because someone (Maria), said that she wasn't even that old. She finds that invalidating...even bullying. PLEASE. Give it a bloody rest. If you are upset about that you are an idiot...and I don't give a rat's a** if tptb suggested you pull this cra*p. You are not a special snowflake. Put on your big girl panties and grow up!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:38 pm

@Sprite thanks for the updates. I'm sidetracked and trying to watch at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:43 pm

Jenn gets the single date.

Meanwhile back on the group date, Joey is fishing for information regarding "age gate". He gets zilch, but puts it out there that he wants to know. Kelsey gets the GD rose.

Once he leaves, the stupid drama escalates. Sydney, Maria and the age woman, continue. The rest of the women are rolling their eyes. Allison admits things are being blown out of proportion and I agree. Sydney is the one pushing this and over reacting. I so dislike this kind of BS.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:02 pm

Joey teaching Jenn to surf. He is very patient. I can see that he is a good teacher...surfing, tennis, whatever.

Time for the traditional opening up story on the evening portion of the date. Bad relationships, unlovable, parents fighting/separated but living together, she no longer has a relationship with her dad. She is ready for a good, genuine person. Kissing and he admits to goosebumps...not the traditional fireworks, but a light show. Much better...no startling animals or pollution. Love it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:14 pm

Second group date is doubles tennis...in Halloween costumes. Should be fun. I would enjoy this.

James Blake and Pam Shriver...are there! Actual tennis stars. As you may be able to tell from my avitar...I am a bit of a tennis fan. I would be geeking out if I was there.

OMG these costumes...cry babies, hot dog and bun, lobster and butter, bee and hive. Everyone seemed to be having fun with it...lobster and butter for the win! Now I'm craving some. Yum.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:28 pm

Darn .. I wanted to know what made Joey laugh with Daisy .. they did look comfy together .. Katelyn is cute

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:29 pm

Evening portion of the GD. Rachel's earring get caught in Joey's sweater. Awkward. And Joey is kissing everyone left, right and center.

Daisy is getting Joey to touch her implant. They get the sweet music as they are making out. Is there anyone he didn't kiss tonight?

The GD rose goes to Kaitlyn...even though I thoughts there was zilch there...but her eyelashes are freaking me out. Are they coming off? I would be so distracted if I was there.

Meanwhile, back at the mansion, Sydney is plotting drama about the "mean girl" who is dancing around the kitchen. She NEEDS to tell Joey! He must be protected!! So stupid. I want to be a mean girl and slap her silly!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:30 pm

Jeepers wrote:Darn .. I wanted to know what made Joey laugh with Daisy .. they did look comfy together .. Katelyn is cute

It was touching her implant. They made is seem a bit suggestive, but they seemed the most natural of the ones we saw him talking to.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:38 pm

Cocktail party is cancelled and there is a pool party instead. Shocker...not. Right on schedule! However, the KFC promo is new. Like they aren't making enough from this show. Now I'm craving some KFC! And they have the brownies. I just baked some and finished them during the last commercial.

Sydney...the only person in this house with drama is you!!! Shut up! ... and I'm not even a fan of Maria.

Maria was not attacking Adina...or whatever her name is. OMG. I can't believe this sh*t that is coming out of Sydney's mouth. It is so ridiculous. Joey is too nice a guy and too trusting.

Oh, oh...he pulls Maria ... and commercial!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
albean99
Jeepers
ariwolf
Norcalgal
luvstx