SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:53 pm

I like how Maria explained herself to Joey and even he thinks that Maria appeared more sincere than Sydney.

Sydney is still harping on to everyone and even the other women are telling her that enough is enough and that she is blowing stuff out of proportion. Sydney shut TFU! Maria just wants you to stop harping on something that even the woman that you are "protecting" from Maria is not bothered about.

Let's get this RC over and done with. We all know both of them are still going to be here after because we got to have stupid drama...for a while anyway until he whittles down a few more of them. Sucks that this stupidity stopped him from talking to some of the other ladies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:02 am

Lexi, Lea, Kelsey T, Rachel, Medina, Daisy, Jess, Edwina, Autumn, Allison, Maria...Sydney.

Shocking nobody...they live to b*tch another day.

Sucks for the women who didn't get a rose, because I'm pretty sure Joey only kept Sydney because of production.

The only mean girl here is you Sydney! Shut up.

Next week Malta!!! and two episodes with a 2 on 1 with Maria and Sydney.

Jesse was hilarious in the Colonel Sanders floaty in the pool eating KFC and practicing how to say "the final rose"...and why do we say that...it's obvious. Gold! rofl

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:03 am

ROFL JESSE in the pool with K of C hahaha

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:41 am

Thank you SPRITE .. well done

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:02 am

I wish they had shown what the preview showed of him with Daisy .. he was the most relaxed leaning back on the couch and her sitting close to him and laughing

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:12 am

OMG Jesse in the Colonel Sanders floatie was hilarious! I loved how he asked why should he even say that it's the final rose like we've been saying forever also "Ladies, I'm sorry - kick rocks".  laugh out loud

A good part of this episode was a waste of time. This is the lamest drama I've ever seen! 2 of the 3 ladies don't care anymore including the so-called victim, Medina. Sydney annoys me so much that she's making Maria look better.  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854

The 1st GD wasn't bad although we saw very little of each part of the pageant. I had no issue with Lexi winning "Mrs. Right". I was glad that Kelsey A got the GD rose.

I loved Jenn's date and thought they were very cute together. Sad home life for her, though. Overall a nice date!

The tennis date was very cute and the Lobster and butter rocked! yes It surprised me a little that Katelyn got a GD rose but I like her.

Definitely a KFC ad but it made me hungry. Too bad it had to be spoiled by more dumb drama. Off course Sydney had to get a rose to set up the 2 on 1 date. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:40 am

Absolute best part of the episode was Jesse in the pool. If anyone hasn’t seen it, it’s definitely worth watching. One of the funniest outtakes this show has ever had.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:55 pm

Joey is my favorite lead ever.  It all came together for me in a simple gesture when he was helping Jenn learn to surf and she fell off the board.  He walks towards her, his hand already extended to help.  He was described somewhere online as "Happy to be here".  What a great way to go through life.  His family is deservedly so proud of the man he is.  I wish him all the joy in the world, no matter who he chooses.

That said, I still have my faves.  I am really getting to like Maria.  I know tptb have to have their dramarama, but this whole thing with Sydney deserved a hot minute.  Instead we are getting the sequels over two more nights.  Rachel is a delight.  Her sense of fun would be welcome should she be chosen as Bachelorette.  I know Jenn has a lot of bad press out there, but last night at least, I really enjoyed her on the show.  Lexi was different than I imagined.  She made a bold choice in her talent portion and overcame nerves and went for what she wants.  I applaud that.  I am gonna be really interested to see her arc play out.  

I was a bit disappointed to see Lea become involved in some of the drama.  Likewise, I am beginning to wonder if tptb are really doing Daisy any favors with this edit.  The Coclear implant is a vital part of her life but I am willing to bet she and Joey spoke on other topics which we did not see in the edit.   

There are other women who also seem lovely.  Edwina stands out to me.  I look forward to seeing more of Katelyn and Kelsey T. 

And finally, hooray, I got to see a wee bit more of Kelsey A.  To me, they are electric together.  I am blown away at how out there he is about how he feels about her and what he wants.  I love that in a guy!  To be fair, I see a number of "connections", but since she's my girl, I especially love theirs.  Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:57 pm

@jojo47  (sorry for double post)  Yes!!! Jesse in the pool with KFC and comments.  I cannot think of another ending that was better.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:53 pm

I've actually grown to like Maria after the low where she changed her outfit. She's not Joey's type but could see her on a BIP, US or Canada.

I haven't seen any bad press on Jenn, @pavalygurl. I tried searching and got nothing. She did post on the mixups that Asians get which seemed to be more of a backlash on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:42 pm

@pavalygurl What is the bad press about Jenn? I haven't heard anything. TYIA

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:07 pm

@Sprite I read that some folks who claimed to be past room mates were saying she was "mean", that she never cleaned up after herself in the kitchen etc and that she would get after them if they owed small amounts (like 50 cents or so) on paypal to her.  IDK if any of that is true, just that there were numerous comments (Reddit) about this kind of stuff.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
albean99
Jeepers
ariwolf
Norcalgal
luvstx