SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:33 am

RealityEscape wrote:Yes - I heard Jeremiah say "I missed you" and I think she said it back!
Please make sure we get a screencap of the guys coming back up the step - want to see Jeremiah in the vest (thanks!!!!). So glad they showed him smiling a lot and sitting with little Shaun. Hopefully that will help the viewers that don't understand editing. I'm still giggling from "I'm hiding behind the bush and you can't see me". Big Shaun has been a great asset to the cast as long as she doesn't pick him (which she won't). I'm a Jeremiah/Paige fan but do need to say that Bubba may be the best guy ever on any reality dating show - he is the whole package. Sounds like Dustin and Donny are very special too.

You and I are on the same page Reality. Good Post I agree
I might just add I am hopeful the Bubba edit (as narrator) is to elicit support for him to be the next lead. I think they were successful...good job CMT!

:Lovesign: :Bubba:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm supposed to be cleaning house!!! Just want to add to the comment about "finally showing Jeremiah and Paige hugging in front of the guys" for those that haven't seen it yet. It's on the porch where she likely hugs everyone but this is definitely a LONG, close hug!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:10 pm

RealityEscape wrote:I'm supposed to be cleaning house!!! Just want to add to the comment about "finally showing Jeremiah and Paige hugging in front of the guys" for those that haven't seen it yet. It's on the porch where she likely hugs everyone but this is definitely a LONG, close hug!

Yeah, and did you see Jeremiah tuck his head all the way into her neck so he could whisper in her ear? :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Beeleever wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:I'm supposed to be cleaning house!!! Just want to add to the comment about "finally showing Jeremiah and Paige hugging in front of the guys" for those that haven't seen it yet. It's on the porch where she likely hugs everyone but this is definitely a LONG, close hug!

Yeah, and did you see Jeremiah tuck his head all the way into her neck so he could whisper in her ear? :awesome:
I may or may not have rewound and watched that part on my PVR several times (when no one was in the house looking of course giggling )
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Beeleever wrote:

:D

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Did anyone catch the statement that Jeremiah wrote on little Shaun's picture? It looked like "Run your life like you run your mouth and you'll do (be?...can't remember now) fine. I (sic) forgiven you. Love you man. Jeremiah"

I've bolded the part that I'm not sure about.

ETA: I was able to pause it on the CMT site, so I've answered my own question. It actually says,

"Little brother, run life like you do your mouth & you will be fine :Grin: Full speed ahead. Love ya man, Jeremiah"
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:53 pm

I just saw a video on You tube with Jeremiah and a band member talking with a host at the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS about being the lead in band for BRIAN McKNIGHT! Wow..I said he is on his way with his music career!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I just saw a video on You tube with Jeremiah and a band member talking with a host at the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS about being the lead in band for BRIAN McKNIGHT! Wow..I said he is on his way with his music career!
And as an aside, that segment was filmed on Jan 11, and he was in LA at least through the 15th (while Paige was there attending the PBR w/ a slew of SHA folks).
ETA: I know they're "not allowed" to see each other before the show ends (I'm guessing unless producers are aware), so - they may not have seen each other in LA if Jeremiah is, indeed, F1 - and if it's Bubba, then there would be good reason for them to sit far apart and act indifferent. During showing of season 2, Tristan & Tribble attended a cycle ride for charity together (with a couple of other folks).

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:13 pm

That is great info Lia! I love that all of you are addicted to this show like I am.It is so nice to read all of the comments.I think Jeremiah is her pick but I wonder how we can let CMT know we really want Bubba for the next season??

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:That is great info Lia! I love that all of you are addicted to this show like I am.It is so nice to read all of the comments.I think Jeremiah is her pick but I wonder how we can let CMT know we really want Bubba for the next season??
Totally addicted - and this is my first/only reality tv addiction ever. :Grin: Check the Season 4 discussion - there are many who agree with you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Lia wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I just saw a video on You tube with Jeremiah and a band member talking with a host at the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS about being the lead in band for BRIAN McKNIGHT! Wow..I said he is on his way with his music career!
And as an aside, that segment was filmed on Jan 11, and he was in LA at least through the 15th (while Paige was there attending the PBR w/ a slew of SHA folks).
ETA: I know they're "not allowed" to see each other before the show ends (I'm guessing unless producers are aware), so - they may not have seen each other in LA if Jeremiah is, indeed, F1 - and if it's Bubba, then there would be good reason for them to sit far apart and act indifferent. During showing of season 2, Tristan & Tribble attended a cycle ride for charity together (with a couple of other folks).
We have all the pics on here from Tribble's season and the Angel Ride, etc. (in the Season 2 thread). Tribble and Tristan looked all cozy and were hugging each other in 2 pics, then they switched and Cody was hugging Tristan. Most of us said those hugging pictures gave it away BUT wondered how Tristan would be F1 and CMT/SHA allow Tribble to tweet those pictures. I feel Tribble got in trouble for doing it, before the finale aired.

However, there was literally no interaction on the video or pics of Bubba and Paige at the rodeo so many of them went to ~ as a matter of fact, Paige was in pics with just about everyone but Bubba, and likewise for Bubba, from that event. Bubba hung out with Dustin, Tristan and Courtney, & we have pics. of them in the car & singing "We're Country and we Know It" ~ (we have the video on here), pics. in the hotel, with Dustin singing, etc. have also been posted on here a while back.

Cody and Tristan are a couple and have been since around October, there are pics. on fb of them at Christmas and friends confirmed it. I think they are perfect for each other, love Cody too. He or Collin would be the only guys I'd want for the bachelor, if it's not my first choice, Bubba.

Last edited by Gina on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Cody and Tristan=perfect match.I am going back to read Season 4 now.Thanks!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+16
Hotmomma
Jeepers
draven31
RealityEscape
Trueloveforever