SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Gina wrote:
Lia wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I just saw a video on You tube with Jeremiah and a band member talking with a host at the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS about being the lead in band for BRIAN McKNIGHT! Wow..I said he is on his way with his music career!
And as an aside, that segment was filmed on Jan 11, and he was in LA at least through the 15th (while Paige was there attending the PBR w/ a slew of SHA folks).
ETA: I know they're "not allowed" to see each other before the show ends (I'm guessing unless producers are aware), so - they may not have seen each other in LA if Jeremiah is, indeed, F1 - and if it's Bubba, then there would be good reason for them to sit far apart and act indifferent. During showing of season 2, Tristan & Tribble attended a cycle ride for charity together (with a couple of other folks).
We have all the pics on here from Tribble's season and the Angel Ride, etc. (in the Season 2 thread). Tribble and Tristan looked all cozy and were hugging each other in 2 pics, then they switched and Cody was hugging Tristan.

Most of us said those hugging pictures gave it away BUT wondered how Tristan would be F1 and CMT/SHA allow Tribble to tweet those pictures. I feel Tribble got in trouble for doing it, before the finale aired. However, there was literally no interaction on the video or pics of Bubba and Paige at the rodeo so many of them went to ~ as a matter of fact, Paige was in pics with just about everyone but Bubba, and likewise for Bubba, from that event. Bubba hung out with Dustin, Tristan and Courtney, & we have pics. of them in the car (we have the video on here), pics. in the hotel, with Dustin singing, etc. have also been posted on here a while back.

Cody and Tristan are a couple and have been since around October, there are pics. on fb of them at Christmas and friends confirmed it. I think they are perfect for each other, love Cody too. He or Collin would be the only guys I'd want for the bachelor, if it's not my first choice, Bubba.
Right - saw all those, but didn't know if the Angel Ride was arranged "officially" or not. Ah, so much to process... 😆

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Gina wrote:
Lia wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I just saw a video on You tube with Jeremiah and a band member talking with a host at the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS about being the lead in band for BRIAN McKNIGHT! Wow..I said he is on his way with his music career!
And as an aside, that segment was filmed on Jan 11, and he was in LA at least through the 15th (while Paige was there attending the PBR w/ a slew of SHA folks).
ETA: I know they're "not allowed" to see each other before the show ends (I'm guessing unless producers are aware), so - they may not have seen each other in LA if Jeremiah is, indeed, F1 - and if it's Bubba, then there would be good reason for them to sit far apart and act indifferent. During showing of season 2, Tristan & Tribble attended a cycle ride for charity together (with a couple of other folks).
We have all the pics on here from Tribble's season and the Angel Ride, etc. (in the Season 2 thread). Tribble and Tristan looked all cozy and were hugging each other in 2 pics, then they switched and Cody was hugging Tristan. Most of us said those hugging pictures gave it away BUT wondered how Tristan would be F1 and CMT/SHA allow Tribble to tweet those pictures. I feel Tribble got in trouble for doing it, before the finale aired.

However, there was literally no interaction on the video or pics of Bubba and Paige at the rodeo so many of them went to ~ as a matter of fact, Paige was in pics with just about everyone but Bubba, and likewise for Bubba, from that event. Bubba hung out with Dustin, Tristan and Courtney, & we have pics. of them in the car & singing "We're Country and we Know It" ~ (we have the video on here), pics. in the hotel, with Dustin singing, etc. have also been posted on here a while back.

Cody and Tristan are a couple and have been since around October, there are pics. on fb of them at Christmas and friends confirmed it. I think they are perfect for each other, love Cody too. He or Collin would be the only guys I'd want for the bachelor, if it's not my first choice, Bubba.

Yeah, Gina...I remember when that freaked us out a bit when we saw those pics of Tristan and Tribble. We thought there is no way Tristan is the F1 because they would never allow the lead and F1 to be seen in public until after the show is done airing. That was back in the day when we thought their relationship was for realz...until the post show silence, no attempt to see one another and questionable pics Tribble was posting on Twitter. no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Bee, who knew that Tribble would turn out to be a complete fake. Heck I even met him at Five Paces Inn, when he was bartending, before he went on Devin's season, and he seemed really nice. But obviously, he's not near ready for marriage and is too in love with himself to love any girl right now. Rolling Eyes Big disappointment, I liked him so much on the show.

I think Paige is not fake and what she is saying is true, that she fell in love and is very happy and they are still together.
(Good Lord, I hope so).

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Gina wrote:Bee, who knew that Tribble would turn out to be a complete fake. Heck I even met him at Five Paces Inn, when he was bartending, before he went on Devin's season, and he seemed really nice. But obviously, he's not near ready for marriage for a while and is too in love with himself to love any girl right now. Rolling Eyes Big disappointment, I liked him so much on the show.

I think Paige is not fake and what she is saying is true, tht she fell in love and is very happy and they are still together. (Good Lord, I hope so).
Please don't make me question Paige..... I think I might be done if everything was a farce.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:23 pm

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:Bee, who knew that Tribble would turn out to be a complete fake. Heck I even met him at Five Paces Inn, when he was bartending, before he went on Devin's season, and he seemed really nice. But obviously, he's not near ready for marriage for a while and is too in love with himself to love any girl right now. Rolling Eyes Big disappointment, I liked him so much on the show.

I think Paige is not fake and what she is saying is true, tht she fell in love and is very happy and they are still together. (Good Lord, I hope so).
Please don't make me question Paige..... I think I might be done if everything was a farce.
Relax, I said I don't think Paige is fake and it's true what she's been saying. We've been burned two seasons now with fake romances, Devin/Adam, Tribble/Tristan ~ neither of which really continued once the show finale aired, in spite of CMT pre taped videos acting like they were couples, when they were not. Adam fell for Sherry right after the finale aired, Tristan and Cody became much more than lifetime friends at that time too.

We really need the fairytale ending with this show this season and I think we got it with Paige and Jeremiah.

Last edited by Gina on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:31 pm

^^ Oh, I do think what Paige is saying is true (At least I hope so!). I guess I kind of came across like I thought Paige is fake, which I really don't think she is. I guess, I always think back to the last two "couples"... I'm definitely hoping/think we'll get the happy ending we have hoped for, for all this time.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:33 pm

^^ I think Paige is truly genuine and I, too, am hoping this is the season that makes me forget the first two, which I felt were shams from the get-go - but still could be fun to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Lia wrote:^^ I think Paige is truly genuine and I, too, am hoping this is the season that makes me forget the first two, which I felt were shams from the get-go - but still could be fun to watch.
I agree Lia, I see you did change your name, so I already welcomed you as 1of9, but hey, can't say it too much :heyyall:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:40 pm

^^ hahaha thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Gina wrote:Bee, who knew that Tribble would turn out to be a complete fake. Heck I even met him at Five Paces Inn, when he was bartending, before he went on Devin's season, and he seemed really nice. But obviously, he's not near ready for marriage and is too in love with himself to love any girl right now. Rolling Eyes Big disappointment, I liked him so much on the show.

I think Paige is not fake and what she is saying is true, that she fell in love and is very happy and they are still together.
(Good Lord, I hope so).

I think so too. Paige would not have been saying this all over FB, Twitter and every interview she has been doing if it wasn't the truth. I also saw in person how over the moon happy she is. It's real. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm

This is on another thread too - in her Krueger live chat last night she said her #1 is flying to her South Carolina home right after the final. For the first seasons I had the impression the final interviews were filmed right after the final show taping and we never had reason to think they saw each other again for a relationship so that seems an excellent sign! Would be fun to see them both smiling together. And if they are still a couple there will be some pdas at the final. You could tell from the body language Devin and Adam were a kaput quickly in their interview. Tribble does seem to be struggling - I hope the Tribble that went to the children's place on that season reappears.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Here are the screencaps I made from the show last night (episode 7) :

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 7 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 7 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 2/24 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+16
Hotmomma
Jeepers
draven31
RealityEscape
Trueloveforever