SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 pm

I don't see why Ben in SD makes him not F1....wonder if there is more he didn't say?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Okay if Jesse saw ben in san diego and it is not far from the bachelorette manison and he twittered that he was back in san franciso it is an interesting mix. Ashley S face look shock like how did you see him kind of look!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm

^^^^ LOL I hear ya. I used to travel from the Valley to San Diego a few times a month for work. In morning traffic it's a bear, but when motivated I can do it a lot faster also!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
reason wrote:The time when he saw Ben was??
Yesterday ben twitter good to be back home??
JP was spotted yesterday in new york?

So Ben came home via San diego per Jesse. Now the question is How far from LA is San diego?

RS said that Ben quit his job to work on the winery. I find that very interesting because now he can travel without much people knowing where he is going and he dont have to take time off from someone else job just his own winery.

Hi Reason: I watched Jesse C's Beatdown and as much as I can't stand Jesse Kovacs, he did not seem snarky to me when talking about Ben. He did act like he had a "spoiler" in saying Ben was in San Diego yesterday (which I think he meant Monday). However, it was not said in a slutty way as I feared. So, I go back to my thought that Ben could easily have been in San Diego as well as in the LA area within the same couple of days.
San Diego is about 130 miles from the San Fernando Valley/Bachelorette Mansion area. Depending on traffic and time of day it is about a 3 hour drive give or take. From Ash S's face I can't tell if Jesse called it correctly or not by saying Ben can't be F1.

Having grown up in San Diego with parents still living there, I've been known to make the drive in 90 minutes! :evilgrin:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 pm

reason wrote:The time when he saw Ben was??

So Ben came home via San diego per Jesse. Now the question is How far from LA is San diego?

RS said that Ben quit his job to work on the winery. I find that very interesting because now he can travel without much people knowing where he is going and he dont have to take time off from someone else job just his own winery.

Hi Reason: I watched Jesse C's Beatdown and as much as I can't stand Jesse Kovacs, he did not seem snarky to me when talking about Ben. He did act like he had a "spoiler" in saying Ben was in San Diego yesterday (which I think he meant Monday). However, it was not said in a slutty way as I feared. So, I go back to my thought that Ben could easily have been in San Diego as well as in the LA area within the same couple of days.
San Diego is about 130 miles from the San Fernando Valley/Bachelorette Mansion area. Depending on traffic and time of day it is about a 3 hour drive give or take. From Ash S's face I can't tell if Jesse called it correctly or not by saying Ben can't be F1.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:37 pm

I really wonder what Jesse been about Ben in that video?? Was he with another girl?? WHY would hesay that? I am SO curious!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 pm

jelle wrote:Safe houses can be anywhere, but I think they have usualy been in LA. (I heard of one is Palm Springs also). It is much easier to keep tabs on what is going on when you are in close proximity and you also dont have to fly handlers all over the country. They have been using private houses recently rather than hotels- security is easier. The contacts in LA are more available.

I am surpised there have not been more pictures of the cast IRL.

The Bachelor/Bachelorette stars' home used when the contestants are in the mansion has also been used as a safe house. Does In2Deep want to keep tabs on it? :A-okay:
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Safe houses can be anywhere, but I think they have usualy been in LA. (I heard of one is Palm Springs also). It is much easier to keep tabs on what is going on when you are in close proximity and you also dont have to fly handlers all over the country. They have been using private houses recently rather than hotels- security is easier. The contacts in LA are more available.

I am surpised there have not been more pictures of the cast IRL.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Just FYI folks... The safe houses can be literally in ANY part of the country:grin

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's the link to the show from yesterday. Jesse K starts talking at 19:00-ish, watch Ashley's face rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm

The time when he saw Ben was??

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

agentcurls wrote:JP could also be staying at the safe-house in LA periodically (per Jilly & Ed).

Absolutely, either guy could be there.

I was thinking Ben is on the west coast, Ash is in Phila, JP is in NY. With a safehouse being back east and Ben being seen in SD it is more likely Ash and JP are in the safehouse. Not that Ben couldn't go east, but his sightings have been in CA, while JPs has been in NY. With a safehouse (also?) in LA, Ben could be seen in SD or SF and within a similar timeframe, be with Ash in LA area.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader