SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:07 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I along with many have assumed the safehouse was somewhere back east since Ash is in Phila finishing up with her classes/clinical. However, I now read somewhere here that she is in talks with DWTS, and will be teaching a dance class in Maine. My point is Ash may not actually be in Phila all the time. I know there is a safe house in LA. Ben is traveling between SD and SF with LA right on that route. Ash may be here for DWTS talks...just something to consider.

The idea behind this was to either confirm that Jesse knew JP was F1 was in a safehouse with Ashley last weekend (therefore AshleyS was about to laugh), or at least eliminate the possibility.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 pm

JP could also be staying at the safe-house in LA periodically (per Jilly & Ed).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 pm

I along with many have assumed the safehouse was somewhere back east since Ash is in Phila finishing up with her classes/clinical. However, I now read somewhere here that she is in talks with DWTS, and will be teaching a dance class in Maine. My point is Ash may not actually be in Phila all the time. I know there is a safe house in LA. Ben is traveling between SD and SF with LA right on that route. Ash may be here for DWTS talks...just something to consider.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Some of our folks were watching a live feed with some past contestants last night? I couldn't quite tell because the board is ahead of me in time. Anyway, Jesse remarked that he didn't think that BenF was F1 because he saw him in in San Diego, and Ashley looked like she was about to laugh when the feed went dead.

I wondered if somebody who tweets could tweet AshleyS. and ask her simply if she knows if Ashley was in the safehouse last weekend - nothing else.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
@AD2SD
Ad 2 San Diego
Ben from the Bachelorette spotted at the Waterfront. #ADMERICA
11 hours ago via Echofon

(Perhaps already posted -- not caught up yet)

Not yet. Thanks for the update! Maybe he'll meet A&R :D

This was an advertising conference in SD last week. It dealt with social marketing among other things. I am curious as to RS's comment that Ben quit his job with the group in SD. However, that being said, other than the random tweet from a guy who he had drinks with (which may have be business, who knows) all his sightings etc have been work related.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm

From Twitter:

Crazy that now the world loves JP on #Bachelorette as much as we who have known him, always have. He's the man. How can he not win???
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 pm

jlccaz wrote:
@AD2SD
Ad 2 San Diego
11 hours ago via Echofon

Not yet. Thanks for the update! Maybe he'll meet A&R :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
anders wrote:Heck - as much as Wes was a douche, he was nothing like Bentley and he really took a beating. I dont' think redemption is in the cards for Bentley (I want to call him Ben, but I shouldn't)

Like I said a few days ago,I'd take Wes over Bentley any old day and I hated Wes. So that's saying something.

I would not take either! Bad is bad, the degree does not matter. yes
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 pm

@AD2SD
Ad 2 San Diego
11 hours ago via Echofon

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:35 pm

anders wrote:Heck - as much as Wes was a douche, he was nothing like Bentley and he really took a beating. I dont' think redemption is in the cards for Bentley (I want to call him Ben, but I shouldn't)

Like I said a few days ago,I'd take Wes over Bentley any old day and I hated Wes. So that's saying something.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Heck - as much as Wes was a douche, he was nothing like Bentley and he really took a beating. I dont' think redemption is in the cards for Bentley (I want to call him Ben, but I shouldn't)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:18 pm

black_tears wrote:
etherealfire wrote:It will be interesting because, don't go me wrong here, but I just don't see how Bentley gets to skate away from this thing unscathed. He has to be completely complicit in this whole thing. I just don't get it - why on earth did this "gem" agree to to play this role at the expense of Ashley?

That's the thing. Even if he was "hired to play a role" (which probably isn't too far from reality), that still makes him a pretty crappy person for knowingly criticizing and degrading another human being on a national level. Greasy buffoon doesn't get any kind of pity pass from me. Rolling Eyes

No way will Bentley get a pass from this. If MF told him to say those degrading things,how would he come back from that? He can't because many people don't know that the producers have a lotta influence in what these contestants say and do.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader