SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
ninu wrote:Haha that's a cute couple name Smiley So our two epi-3 dates are Ben C. and Wish??

Has there ever been an F2 with both having first dates the same epi?
I thought Will got the very first date? Ben got the first ep 3 date I don't think we know which guy got the 2nd 1 on 1 date in ep 3

Ryan also got a 1-1 date in Vegas.
Thank you Smiley! Is that in the 2nd episode or 3rd?? Haha i'm a little confused!

Will and Ryan have 1-1 dates in episode 2. Ben will have his 1-1 date in episode 3 I believe.

which likely means one is in the F4 and the other is out before F4.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by 59hawaii Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Love_Me wrote:I worte this girl about the location, but she has not written me back yet.

So she very well could be the girl from Santa Monica, California.

What I found was that most of the friends she follows are from Washington. More specifically Arlington,
Washington.

So I thought what contestant lives near this area? Jon Ellsworth is from Vancouver, Washington. Could they be filming something near where he lives? So I did a search and sure enough it is about 20 minutes (20 miles) from Arlington, Washington to Vancouver, Washington.

Maybe it is a possible link?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually, Arlington is north of Seattle - it's about a 3 hour drive to Vancouver, WA - close to 200 miles away. Arlington is probably closer to Vancouver, BC than to Vancouver, WA.

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:48 am

I worte this girl about the location, but she has not written me back yet.

So she very well could be the girl from Santa Monica, California.

What I found was that most of the friends she follows are from Washington. More specifically Arlington,
Washington.

So I thought what contestant lives near this area? Jon Ellsworth is from Vancouver, Washington. Could they be filming something near where he lives? So I did a search and sure enough it is about 20 minutes (20 miles) from Arlington, Washington to Vancouver, Washington.

Maybe it is a possible link?

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Thanks, Love_Me..you are fabulous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:There is a Cassie Van Loo I found and they appear to be in Singapore. It might be the same girl because her twitter picture matches. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks, and I get confused. Is the timeline that they are traveling to Phuket now?? And I'm geograhically challenged, so is Singapore on the way? Embarassed

They were spotted in Tialand yesterday. I am trying to find were I saw this Cassie was located in Singapore because I clicked off the site that listed it. I think they would still be near Tialand if they arrived there just yesterday.

Here is a Map with Tialand and Singapore marked.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:There is a Cassie Van Loo I found and they appear to be in Singapore. It might be the same girl because her twitter picture matches. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks, and I get confused. Is the timeline that they are traveling to Phuket now?? And I'm geograhically challenged, so is Singapore on the way? Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:41 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ninu wrote:Guys... quick reminder - just like Jilly seemed more into Reid than Ed? ;)

2.5 years later and I'm STILL on that train! :winkie:

Me too! Why didn't she listen to us!? hissyfit

This still makes me sad to this day to think about. Oh Jillian, if only we, the viewers, could vote off the contestants... hissyfit Toeman and Guitarhick and Greenspeedo would've been out like shout.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:34 pm

There is a Cassie Van Loo I found and they appear to be in Singapore. It might be the same girl because her twitter picture matches. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Gina wrote:
jurystillout wrote:Tweet: I'm soooo sure they are filming the new season of the bachelorette only 20miles from me RIGHT NOW. Omg I'm freaking out.

I was not sure if I can post the person that said this tweet so I am just listing the message for now.
Thanks JSO. Any idea where "20 miles from there" is??? Does that person have a location in her bio on her twitter page?

Nope just a name Cassie Van Loo, she might have a myspace account but its locked. I am not sure if its true, but that was around noontime and I am in Maine. The post was listed as 6 hours ago and that was at 5pm for me here. I think she might be in California, she mentions a store Brandy Melville. I am not sure if they are nationwide, but there was one located in Santa Monica, California.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 pm

jurystillout wrote:Tweet: I'm soooo sure they are filming the new season of the bachelorette only 20miles from me RIGHT NOW. Omg I'm freaking out.

I was not sure if I can post the person that said this tweet so I am just listing the message for now.
Thanks JSO. Any idea where "20 miles from there" is??? Does that person have a location in her bio on her twitter page?

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Tweet: I'm soooo sure they are filming the new season of the bachelorette only 20miles from me RIGHT NOW. Omg I'm freaking out.

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Jewelery that Ashley will be wearing this season :D

Tweet: BIG NEWS!!! I'm very excited to announce that @kvbijou jewellery will be worn by @ashhebert on this upcoming season of The Bachelorette!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader