SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Don't they sometimes go and observe a class during spring break. Because I thought that this girl was still high school based on her twitter picture.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by ninu Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Starting university early after gr. 12 - summer session??

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 am

Best question yet, why is a girl starting college in April?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:43 am

ninu wrote:Haha that's a cute couple name Smiley So our two epi-3 dates are Ben C. and Wish??

Has there ever been an F2 with both having first dates the same epi?

In the old days because the epi's were more condensed, it seemed to happen on the 2nd epi......the 1 on 1 date in that epi was usually the F1..........now it is in the 3rd epi with the F2 getting a 1on1 date in the 4th epi. BTW, I am still working on my charts but will hopefully get them posted soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:40 am

ninu wrote:Haha ohh Jilly Jumping hearts

Besides looks like Reid is taken now... sad

So yeah... Jill looked like she was more into Reid, we were on team Brantal for ages... ;) anyone have a suggestion as to what was the tell with F1s?? Because looks like, "I just see it with them" doesn't seem to work anymore :P
From my editing thoughts from previous seasons, it always seems to be the F2 that gets the "closeness" or "sexiness" edit.........the F3 gets the "everyone can see the connection" edit and the F1 seems to slink in and get the final position under the radar so to speak..........just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:32 am

Love_Me wrote:
jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
59hawaii wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I worte this girl about the location, but she has not written me back yet.

So she very well could be the girl from Santa Monica, California.

What I found was that most of the friends she follows are from Washington. More specifically Arlington,
Washington.

So I thought what contestant lives near this area? Jon Ellsworth is from Vancouver, Washington. Could they be filming something near where he lives? So I did a search and sure enough it is about 20 minutes (20 miles) from Arlington, Washington to Vancouver, Washington.

Maybe it is a possible link?

Actually, Arlington is north of Seattle - it's about a 3 hour drive to Vancouver, WA - close to 200 miles away. Arlington is probably closer to Vancouver, BC than to Vancouver, WA.

Thanks for the information. I was way off then. I hope that girl gets back to me about what she might have seen. Smiley

I am quite sure she is from Arlington, Washington. She is actually in high school I think. She is following a coach from the Arlington High School, which is located in Washington.

Thanks. I think she is for sure from Arlington, Washington and Jon is from Vancouver, Washington which would be what I originally thought. That is approx. 20 miles to and from each other.

There is of course Vancouver which is one of the Providences Canada has. That would be app. 200 miles from Arlington, Washington. So I think we were on to something last night in regards to the tweet you found yesterday.

It might have something to do with Jon. I just don't know yet.

Sorry, for the confusion.

Actually Love_Me...............I am going to stick my big nose in here and make one small geographical correction.....Vancouver is actually the biggest city in the Province of British Columbia in Canada.........sorry, couldn't keep my big nose out of that one......... Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 am

Your not going to believe this or maybe you will. You are right and I was wrong about this again.

Here are here tweets today so she must have been in La when she sent that tweet out:

Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:58 PM

Just sat through my first official college class! Smiley

Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:56 PM

A burrito with french fries in it...? Hmm I kinda like california

So jurystillout had it correct as well.

:drunken:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by 59hawaii Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 am

Love_Me wrote:
jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
59hawaii wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I worte this girl about the location, but she has not written me back yet.

What I found was that most of the friends she follows are from Washington. More specifically Arlington,
Washington.

So I thought what contestant lives near this area? Jon Ellsworth is from Vancouver, Washington. Could they be filming something near where he lives? So I did a search and sure enough it is about 20 minutes (20 miles) from Arlington, Washington to Vancouver, Washington.

Actually, Arlington is north of Seattle - it's about a 3 hour drive to Vancouver, WA - close to 200 miles away. Arlington is probably closer to Vancouver, BC than to Vancouver, WA.

Thanks for the information. I was way off then. I hope that girl gets back to me about what she might have seen. Smiley

I am quite sure she is from Arlington, Washington. She is actually in high school I think. She is following a coach from the Arlington High School, which is located in Washington.

Thanks. I think she is for sure from Arlington, Washington and Jon is from Vancouver, Washington which would be what I originally thought. That is approx. 20 miles to and from each other.

There is of course Vancouver which is one of the Providences Canada has. That would be app. 200 miles from Arlington, Washington. So I think we were on to something last night in regards to the tweet you found yesterday.

I'm not able to post a map, but in your map, Love_Me, B is Vancouver, WA and A is Portland, OR. Arlington doesn't appear on your map because it's too far north. If you search for "Arlington, WA" in Google Maps, you'll see that it's north of Seattle and Vancouver is way south right on the border between OR and WA - just a short distance from Portland. Unless there's another Arlington, WA that I haven't heard about :laughingoutlou , Arlington is a good 3 hour drive from Vancouver, WA. Maybe this Vancouver person is originally from Arlington and many of his FB friends are family and friends from his hometown of Arlington?

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:58 am

I starting to really enjoy my twitter account this season. :D

@sheribodell Be on the lookout for @ashhebert wearing Sheri Bodell on the Bachelorette!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 am

jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
59hawaii wrote:

Washington.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Love_Me wrote:
59hawaii wrote:

Washington.

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:41 pm

59hawaii wrote:

Washington.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader