SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:07 pm

RealityEscape wrote:To get this thread up-to-date now that we know more (make corrections if needed! and someone re-summarize)

Photos early in this thread are of Little Shaun date was this past week 2_24 - Epi 7;
Bubba and Landon have 1-on-1 dates this coming week (Epi 8 Mar 3). And Jeremiah, Big Shaun, Little Shaun are still here.

The episode description sounds like "plural" guys go if yes: Landon probably goes because she tells him he's more into her than she is to him and doesn't want to drag it out for him; My guess is Little Shaun also goes because need a City one more week (and I want Big Shaun to stay one more week because he keeps me laughing now).

If spoiler is correct (I think it is) that means Big Shaun or Bubba goes on Epi 9. And of course Epi 10 is last.
I agree with most everything except that the ep 9 description also gives a plural to those sent home...

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Lia wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:To get this thread up-to-date now that we know more (make corrections if needed! and someone re-summarize)

Photos early in this thread are of Little Shaun date was this past week 2_24 - Epi 7;
Bubba and Landon have 1-on-1 dates this coming week (Epi 8 Mar 3). And Jeremiah, Big Shaun, Little Shaun are still here.

The episode description sounds like "plural" guys go if yes: Landon probably goes because she tells him he's more into her than she is to him and doesn't want to drag it out for him; My guess is Little Shaun also goes because need a City one more week (and I want Big Shaun to stay one more week because he keeps me laughing now).

If spoiler is correct (I think it is) that means Big Shaun or Bubba goes on Epi 9. And of course Epi 10 is last.
I agree with most everything except that the ep 9 description also gives a plural to those sent home...
I think there are still 4 guys left when Episode 9 occurs. Two guys will probably be eliminated. If I remember correctly, they normally had 4 contestants left by the second last episode.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Bummer - we won't know unless the screencaps help us out - the math doesn't work to have plural on both! I suppose they're keeping little Shaun till epi 9 too - he's an important audience lure too. Paige must have totally been dreading letting him go when she finally did. It's so clear to us "older folk" early on that no-way would she take him to the end but not so clear to a different demographic.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 pm

dee wrote:
Lia wrote:

I think there are still 4 guys left when Episode 9 occurs. Two guys will probably be eliminated. If I remember correctly, they normally had 4 contestants left by the second last episode.
I think this is what will happen here as well, so only one (Landon) would go home in ep 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 pm

amowen83 wrote:So I wonder if Landon is gonna give details of his "proposal" date with Paige seeing how he expects the others to give exclusive details. Gee whiz, I wish she would have sent him home a long time ago.

:headbanging

Please nooooooooooooooo......................................
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:15 pm

RealityEscape wrote:Bummer - we won't know unless the screencaps help us out - the math doesn't work to have plural on both! I suppose they're keeping little Shaun till epi 9 too - he's an important audience lure too. Paige must have totally been dreading letting him go when she finally did. It's so clear to us "older folk" early on that no-way would she take him to the end but not so clear to a different demographic.

Yes, with age comes maturity and wisdom...speaking as an "older folk". :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:16 pm

I can easily agree that 4 are left on epi 9. The math doesn't add up to be plural eliminations both epi 8 and 9 so one description must be wrong.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Beeleever wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Bummer - we won't know unless the screencaps help us out - the math doesn't work to have plural on both! I suppose they're keeping little Shaun till epi 9 too - he's an important audience lure too. Paige must have totally been dreading letting him go when she finally did. It's so clear to us "older folk" early on that no-way would she take him to the end but not so clear to a different demographic.

Yes, with age comes maturity and wisdom...speaking as an "older folk". :awesome:
LOL, this somewhat young person could tell little Shaun was NO MATCH for paige :halo:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 pm

There's still some "little Shaun" believers on the SHA page and that's a fun sign for Little Shaun. His impression of big Shaun last night did age him a bit too! Would be fun to see Little Shaun in a rodeo.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 pm

What about the commercial? Wouldn't that help with who's in the episode or do you think it's going to put more than the next epi in that ad too?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 pm

I made some screencaps from episode 8. I will add more screencaps to this album soon:

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 8 ~ Screencaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Love_Me wrote:I made some screencaps from episode 8. I will add more screencaps to this album soon:

Brilliant! I so admire your talent and the time you take to do this! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
Trueloveforever
liziz
Hotmomma
rc49ers
draven31