SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 pm

I'm few years older than Paige and could tell immediately 21 id too young for her. Maybe teenagers are posting on FB that little Shaun would be good, but not anyone over 25, imo Plus little Shaun is a 'young' 21 yr old, he seems like he's cute 17 yr. old. :D

Thanks for all the sc's Love_Me, great job as usual. :missclap:

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Love_Me wrote:I made some screencaps from episode 8. I will add more screencaps to this album soon:

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 8 ~ Screencaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Paige retweeted your pic of her and Jeremiah hugging last night, and said, "Let's vote. Best hugger on the show?" :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Lia wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I made some screencaps from episode 8. I will add more screencaps to this album soon:

Brilliant! I so admire your talent and the time you take to do this! Thank you!

Gina wrote:I'm few years older than Paige and could tell immediately 21 id too young for her. Maybe teenagers are posting on FB that little Shaun would be good, but not anyone over 25, imo Plus little Shaun is a 'young' 21 yr old, he seems like he's cute 17 yr. old. :D

Thanks for all the sc's Love_Me, great job as usual. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mnmhughes wrote:

Paige retweeted your pic of her and Jeremiah hugging last night, and said, "Let's vote. Best hugger on the show?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you guys for the sweet words. I appreciate it. Thanks for posting about Paige eetweeted my tweet. That was nice of her to do. ❤
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Paige retweeted your pic of her and Jeremiah hugging last night, and said, "Let's vote. Best hugger on the show?" :awesome:

Squee, so cute :Woah-hoo:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:04 pm

WHY is Jeremiah so hidden? no Their interactions seem to be so chopped but their obvious chemistry makes his edit weird! Give me Sweet Home Love Story!!! hissyfit
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Thomigirl wrote:WHY is Jeremiah so hidden? no Their interactions seem to be so chopped but their obvious chemistry makes his edit weird! Give me Sweet Home Love Story!!! hissyfit

JMHO...too obvious...love at first sight...still have to do a show that is believable...Paige is too transparent...

In this week's episode, all we saw is one look and hug between them the night she arrived at elimination and it was soooo sweet...the best 10 seconds of the show! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:WHY is Jeremiah so hidden? no Their interactions seem to be so chopped but their obvious chemistry makes his edit weird! Give me Sweet Home Love Story!!! hissyfit

JMHO...too obvious...love at first sight...still have to do a show that is believable...Paige is too transparent...

In this week's episode, all we saw is one look and hug between them the night she arrived at elimination and it was soooo sweet...the best 10 seconds of the show! :awesome:

I must respectfully differ, Bee. The best part of the show was her to talk to Joey when she let him go. "I could look into your eyes forever, but a real long term relationship needs more than that."

Paige, could we please have you explain that to mr. flajnik. Please speak very s-l-o-w-l-y when you say it too. The boy seems a little thick.

Why can't a Bachelor ever say something that smart and mature? Paige, sweetie, you are just not Bchelorette material.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Barbarossa wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I must respectfully differ, Bee. The best part of the show was her to talk to Joey when she let him go. "I could look into your eyes forever, but a real long term relationship needs more than that."

Paige, could we please have you explain that to mr. flajnik. Please speak very s-l-o-w-l-y when you say it too. The boy seems a little thick.

Why can't a Bachelor ever say something that smart and mature? Paige, sweetie, you are just not Bchelorette material.

I think the ones who are the least Bachelor and Bachelorette-like and look like messes as leads end up with the best relationships sometimes, please Ashley Hebert and Jason Mesnick for reference. rotfl

Yay to Paige! She's such a cutie, cutie, cutiepie! So happy for her :nuzzle:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Barbarossa wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

You got me there, Captain! Sooooo funny...speak very s-l-o-w-l-y!!! hehehe

Miss Paige is def NOT TB material, but she is the perfect lead in "Sweet" Home Alabama! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm

I was dying watching Shawn B hiding in the camo and making fun of Landon. He is seriously hilarious, can't wait to see what funny things they have to show us next episode! rotfl That and more time with Jeremiah of course.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:35 pm

WILL there be more Jeremiah? :greenman: I guess since he's the rumored F1 it's inevitable...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:20 am

Thomigirl wrote:WILL there be more Jeremiah? :greenman: I guess since he's the rumored F1 it's inevitable...

Thinking that there will be a group date with him. In the previews, they show Bubba and Landon having 1 on 1's. Then they show little Shaun with Paige in front of water so am thinking that it must be a group date with Jeremiah and Big Shaun. I hope that Jeremiah and her get to be alone and have some one on one time. :awesome: Hopefully they will show us some good stuff. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
Trueloveforever
liziz
Hotmomma
rc49ers
draven31