SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:32 am

I am almost done making my screencaps from this episode. I had to make another Album because there were so many.

Here is a link to Album #1:

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 8 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a link to Album #2:

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 8 ~ Screencaps ~ Album #2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 am

This hug happened so fast, but I tried to capture the moment when they both smiled at each other.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 am

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This hug happened so fast, but I tried to capture the moment when they both smiled at each other.
Oh, this hug series just warms my heart! Thank you!

ETA a second time to correct the first edit (sigh, sorry): In another screencap of the hug, you can see Jeremiah's fingers on her back look like he's holding her SO hard his fingers are white (could also be the cold, but my romantic heart likes to think it was the strength of his grip on her).

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 am

We love your romantic heart, Lia! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 am

^^ Aw, thank you, Bee.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

dee wrote:I agree. I'm sure Bubba's far from perfect, regardless of how great of an edit he is getting. You can tell Bubba is a great guy.... but it irritates me when the producers and people put him up on a pedestal. In my opinion he is an awesome guy and he deserves all the compliments he's been getting, but he's not the only guy who is great, who is there for the "right reasons" (what does that even mean?), who is the only one for Paige, etc. JMHO.

The producers need a common theme to keep things going and for ease of editing hours and hours of filming - how about the Good Guy vs the Bad Guy? One of the oldest theme's in the world. Bubba is just too obviously easy to make the Good Guy. Jeremiah was quiet enough at first and was probably agreed to the show for experience and exposure and accidentally found someone he couldn't resist. And he had more scenes to make him the bad guy. So it was quite easy to weave in a good guy/bad guy edit???? on Season 1.

Remember Jackie on season #2 wasn't considered the best choice by many so there is some precedence from last season for a good guy/bad guy scenario.Hopefully Sha doesn't fall into the B/B trap. They need to realize it's the respect/honesty/cast and guy camaraderie that are keeping the show so interesting not plot manipulations!!!! The main thing we all want from SHA is more talking time between Paige and the guys so we get to know the true interactions.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

^^I agree RealityEscape. I understand it's a show at the end of the day. The producers need to do what they need to do (even though sometimes I don't agree with their approach).

I love how despite everything that's shown and edited on screen, the guys have become really good friends post show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm

So I finally got around to watching this episode today and all I have to say is where can I find a Bubba, but a few years younger and a bit more city because that's I guy I'd love to meet.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Off topic a bit: Landon may have left this show, but he's part of the new CMT reality that just finished filming. I THINK (don't hold me to it) that the name will be Southern Nights - involving cast members from previous SHA seasons and possibly others. Sorry for the OT, but I was having a Landon moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Southern Lights must be the show that Paige tweeted about when someone asked about old castmates being together. She described it as a Southern Jersey Shore. I've never watched Jersey Shore, but I hope this Southern version is tons better than the original. The phrases and mannerisms that have leaked into the mainstream from JS drive me nuts.

Now I have to go watch an episode or two of this season after scrolling through this thread and bypassing all the sweet screenshots of J and P. Sigh :) Good background noise while I work...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Lia wrote:^^ Aw, thank you, Bee.

My first time watching it, this weekend. It's very interesting. She is very into Jeremiah, that fishing date was all him. I will have to see the end.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
Trueloveforever
liziz
Hotmomma
rc49ers
draven31