SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Thats what i thought too , Paige seems to only have her eyes on Jeremaih .i think Paige and Jeremaih feel like their the only two on this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] date [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

Probably not the best place to post this lol, but...Looks like the SHA FB is starting to get nasty.

The question asked on the SHA page was "Paige Duke reveals her celebrity crush! Hmmm... based on this info, who do you think she'll choose?"
A video was attached. In summary, she basically has a celebrity crush on Chuck Wicks; likes a guy who is city and country, who hunts, can sing etc. Attracted to tall, dark, and handsome.

Someone posted this as a response
She doesn't deserve Bubba. He's to good for her and she will end up breaking his heart. She's a gold digger

I guess the little dig at Paige was mentioned in Jeremiah's Paige:
Yep, I just lost it. I cannot believe anyone would post such a comment about Paige...I am so angry right now....."@Delinda....where in the he** did you come up with Paige being a gold digger? That is about the most ignorant comment to date. Honestly...that was just messed up. He has not once said he was there to find a wife...prior to this show she had all of 3 boyfriends in her life....yes, she is 25 yrs old. Check your facts before posting such ignorance that would hurt her heart or that of her family. I am embarrassed for you." This chick said that she should not pick Bubba Thompson because she would break his heart....I really hope he steps up and sets this person straight. Oh gosh I am so upset by that.....
Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)
What? Who's talkin smack ? Bout me is one thing, but about Paige ? Where?
ohhhh ladies I'm fighting the battles I can grasp I'll let you all
Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Uffda I can't go over there
Be bad news and we were told the awhile is fans only Unless a chat soooo

I can only guess what Jeremiah means is that they're not allowed to comment on the SHA FB page unless it's one of those LiveChat.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am

Yeah, he just tweeted he's stuck at the airport and it seems his phone likes to do a lot of autocorrecting.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:12 am

^^yeah, I figured. ahh, I hate auto correct. There has been too many close calls where I almost sent a text that would have gotten an interesting response.

But I just thought it was cute he was defensive/protective of someone saying something bad about Paige.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:37 am

Oh, definitely. :Smiley: But sadly the bashing of both of them will only get worse, especially if CMT/SHA are stupid enough to keep provoking it.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:40 am

Haha! Oh, Jeremiah, why do you care so much? Hmmm? giggling I think he and Paige are the worst secret keepers ever!! :cutesmile!:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:59 am

does any one Know the lyrics to the song Jeremaih wrote for paige , i tried on Amazon but no luck .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by rc49ers on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 am

rc49ers wrote:does any oneKnow the lyrics to the song Jeremaih wrote for paige , i tried on Amazon but no luck .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I posted this somewhere once, but I'm too lazy to find the thread. So here are the lyrics (Not sure if I got everything correct):

This Paige is You

Verse 1:
The little things in life I would have learn to love
To open up my heart and never giving up
and I know, I got a sweet, sweet home.

I've been around the world a few times before
Seeing what I want means so much more
knowing you, are from a sweet, sweet, home

Oh, I'm asking you

Chorus:
Leave Alabama with me girl
and every part of you would be my world
I'll have a never ending Paige
and the thought just makes me smile, yeah

Give me your hand
I promise to give mine
I'm Johnny Cash Baby,
You know I walk the line
Till we're old and all our dreams are through
Oh this Paige is you

Verse 2:
Could be a cinderella story and I've come prepared
Showing all my cards I'm not a millionaire
but with you, we'd have a sweet, sweet home

and excited to put a life and family
Yeah we're doing what we love
allowing god to be the one to
hold our sweet, sweet home

Oh, I'm asking you
Oh, I'm asking you to

REPEAT CHORUS

Bridge:
Head up north is what I was hoping to do
Been praying my whole life for a girl like you

So, leave Alabama with me girl
Every part of you would be my world
and the thought is making,
Just making me smile

Giving me your hand
I promise to give mine
Like Johnny Cash babe I'm walking the line
Oh

Now, I'm leaving Alabama with my girl
every part of her, is my whole world
and the thought is making me
still making me smile

She's giving her hand
and I'm giving mine
like Johnny Cash, we're both walking the line

Till we're old and all our dreams are
our dreams are through
This Paige is you

This Paige is you
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dee that was super fast , Thank you .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 am

^^hahah it's still in a word document from the first time I typed it up.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 am

I remember before the season started being like maybe Paige picks Jeremiah based on who her celeb crush was. Looks like we were right! :)

Also, I can not believe some of the things people write on a public place such as Facebook. Some of the comments are not made by teenagers either. If you know what I mean.

I think it is sad and heartbreaking. No matter who Paige picks for goodness sakes these people are human beings who should be treated with dignity and respect. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 am

Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
Trueloveforever
liziz
Hotmomma
rc49ers
draven31