SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:38 am

CarrieA wrote:BEE! Oh how I have missed your positive loving posts in the threads! kisses 👋 celebrate Can't wait for Friday!

Awww....you are so sweet Carrie. sweet kiss

Love, love, love your video! The music was just perfect! :sprinklehearts

Recently, I asked Jeremiah which of his songs he would like me to use for a fanvid, and Mr. Noncommittal replied, "Whichever one you like best. ; )"...little bugger... giggling

I've been planning to use, "This Paige is You", but I feel like someone else may use it too...so I was thinking about, "On My Own" instead. What do you think?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:39 am

Bee - I hope you had the best time on your vacation. I have missed your posts so much!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 am

Beeleever wrote:
CarrieA wrote:BEE! Oh how I have missed your positive loving posts in the threads! kisses 👋 celebrate Can't wait for Friday!

Recently, I asked Jeremiah which of his songs he would like me to use for a fanvid, and Mr. Noncommittal replied, "Whichever one you like best. ; )"...little bugger... giggling

I've been planning to use, "This Paige is You", but I feel like someone else may use it too...so I was thinking about, "On My Own" instead. What do you think?
Yeah, "On My Own" would be great! I LOVE the chorus. haha, it's been permanently engrained in my head.

I think I'm also going to attempt a video. But I didn't want to start one, and not finish it... which happens to A LOT of my video haha. And I have no idea what songs to use. I was browsing through my iTunes... apparently, I listen to very angsty music (think of songs from Grey's anatomy). yeah, so those songs won't work well with this couple, even though the producers are trying very hard to stir up the drama on screen.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:13 am

Thanks everyone for giving me a recap of that Southern Living video earlier!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:41 am

Love..... kisses

Happy to be back!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:iloveyou :hug:

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Beeleever wrote:

I'm sure whichever song you pick they will love it!!! I can's decide if I'm going to use a song called "Heaven in the middle of nowhere" by Caroline County or use a Taylor Swift song rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

On one of the live chats with Paige on FB (can't remember if it was on CMT's live chat or Krugerfarms'), I recall Paige answering someone about one of her favorite songs. I believe it was country, but I was unfamiliar with it. I've looked through some of those comments, but alas, I can't find it now. Anyway, maybe it would be a good song for a fan video.

I wish I could spend more time trying to find it for you guys, but I have 3 sets of tests I need to grade for my students tonight. I'm not sure they would understand that I couldn't get them finished because I had to spend hours on FB. Hugesmile
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Litta123 wrote:On one of the live chats with Paige on FB (can't remember if it was on CMT's live chat or Krugerfarms'), I recall Paige answering someone about one of her favorite songs. I believe it was country, but I was unfamiliar with it. I've looked through some of those comments, but alas, I can't find it now. Anyway, maybe it would be a good song for a fan video.

I wish I could spend more time trying to find it for you guys, but I have 3 sets of tests I need to grade for my students tonight. I'm not sure they would understand that I couldn't get them finished because I had to spend hours on FB. Hugesmile

Actually, that is probably something they COULD relate to, Litta but prob not the example you want to be for them! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Litta123 wrote:On one of the live chats with Paige on FB (can't remember if it was on CMT's live chat or Krugerfarms'), I recall Paige answering someone about one of her favorite songs. I believe it was country, but I was unfamiliar with it. I've looked through some of those comments, but alas, I can't find it now. Anyway, maybe it would be a good song for a fan video.

Actually, that is probably something they COULD relate to, Litta but prob not the example you want to be for them! giggling
She quotes Taylor Swift songs once in a while. She's for sure quoted the lyrics from "ours" and "Sparks Fly". But I'm trying not to use TS songs.... ahh. Watch I end up using one of those laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

What do you guys think of this song for my video? I can't decide if I want to use it or find another one rotfl So many choices!! I like it because it's upbeat and playful.