SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:
Ritaellen wrote:This was one of Jeremiah's answers on his FB chat.

"I know that what happened was truly what was right for Paige and what she wanted so Im just looking forward to workin the fields this spring and playin some more music . "

I am trying to be positive but this sounds like a lonely man and not a man in love to me.

Hmmm...looks like smokescreen to me giggling . They were giving too much away Hugesmile

I agree smokescreen phrase planned long before the chat. It makes sense that this might have been his plan to say if she didn't pick him.

Workin the fields with Miss Paige Duke right along beside him and playin his sweet music for her.... Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

"I know that what happened was truly what was right for Paige and what she wanted so Im just looking forward to workin the fields this spring and playin some more music . "

I am trying to be positive but this sounds like a lonely man and not a man in love to me.

Ugh. I don't know why that would break my heart, but it would! :nervous I'm so nervous that it's not Jermemiah afterall.

It's not like Bubba would be bad for her, he would be great.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Me too..atem...me too. :pinkcry:

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am

atem wrote:

Ugh. I don't know why that would break my heart, but it would! :nervous I'm so nervous that it's not Jermemiah afterall.

It's not like Bubba would be bad for her, he would be great.

I would be heartbroken, also. Dang can Friday just get here already???? affraid
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 am

I promised never again to use a percentage when giving a spoiler away, but I am 110% sure that Jeremiah is the F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I understand that not everyone will trust this information is correct until they see it for themselves, but I believe my sources are right.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 am

Love_Me wrote:I promised never again to use a percentage when giving a spoiler away, but I am 110% sure that Jeremiah is the F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I understand that not everyone will trust this information is correct until they see it for themselves, but I believe my sources are right.

And I trust you 110% Love. If you believe it to be so, I believe it to be so. bestbud! :swinginglove :married
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 am

I am a Debbie Doubter....but trust you Love_Me! So much evidence that Jeremiah is the one she picks. Occasionally there is a fleeting bit of a hint of a possibility that she doesn't choose him and I go nuts. Just the fact that the chats are going in elimination order and the Bubba picture with a pit bull puppy sends me into a tailspin. You guys are sleuthing pros!! We might get more info from Bubba's chat. I don't see him answering much tho. We will know very soon.

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:26 am

Love_Me wrote:I promised never again to use a percentage when giving a spoiler away, but I am 110% sure that Jeremiah is the F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not to pressure you Love, but I think a few days ago you said 120%........;) Has something changed? Hahaha!!!!

lolpanda
giggling
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 am

avacaroline wrote:

Not to pressure you Love, but I think a few days ago you said 120%........;) Has something changed? Hahaha!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How about I go with 150% sure Jeremiah is the F1! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:40 am

Beeleever wrote:

And I trust you 110% Love. If you believe it to be so, I believe it to be so. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Carrie! That means a lot to me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ritaellen wrote:I am a Debbie Doubter....but trust you Love_Me! So much evidence that Jeremiah is the one she picks. Occasionally there is a fleeting bit of a hint of a possibility that she doesn't choose him and I go nuts. Just the fact that the chats are going in elimination order and the Bubba picture with a pit bull puppy sends me into a tailspin. You guys are sleuthing pros!! We might get more info from Bubba's chat. I don't see him answering much tho. We will know very soon.

I know how you feel Ritaellen. Many times my hopes have been dashed when it comes to the outcome of a show like The Bachelor. I feel you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:51 am

Love_Me wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whew! You made me nervous there for a minute! Just kidding! I trust you 175%!!
bowdown
:yes:
thumbsup

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] How about I go with 150% sure Jeremiah is the F1! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+39
missy0723
copyman12
Rosepetal
Trueloveforever
northernviewer