SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 pm

dee wrote:^^I didn't know how to interpret that tweet haha. I wasn't sure if the guy was saying he was flying out, or he just got done dropping Jeremiah off at the airport.

But Jeremiah did tweet this:
Jeremiah James Korfe ‏ @followjeremiah
well good night all from the west coast music has takin its toll on me... wishing @Paige_Duke a happy birthday Smiley its gonna be a great year
Of course it's going to be a good year, you are in LOVEEEE Jeremiah rotfl I love reading their tweets
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm

CarrieA wrote:
dee wrote:^^I didn't know how to interpret that tweet haha. I wasn't sure if the guy was saying he was flying out, or he just got done dropping Jeremiah off at the airport.

But Jeremiah did tweet this:
well good night all from the west coast music has takin its toll on me... wishing @Paige_Duke a happy birthday Smiley its gonna be a great year
Of course it's going to be a good year, you are in LOVEEEE Jeremiah rotfl I love reading their tweets
Oh man, some of his tweets 😆 I guess production could only control so much he could say/tweet
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Love_Me, Jeremiah loves your caps! Smiley :missclap:

He posted this one on his wall --

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)
How bout you finish my sentance ; ) what was i sayin to Paige Duke gonna have to see on Sweet Home Alabama
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And, as usual, the comments are great! yes

He tweeted the link, also.
@followjeremiah
How bout you finish my sentance ; ) what was i sayin to @Paige_Duke ?gonna have to see on @CMTshows fb.me/KOrFzSVT #Sweethomealabama
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:50 pm

:bigsmile:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Paige Duke ‏ @Paige_Duke
@followjeremiah Thank you Jeremiah!! Why yes yes it is gonna be a great year!
rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Doesn't that dress look like the one she's wearing with 'proposal' scene? The bottom of the dress seems the same. scratch Too bad Mr Write doesn't watch this show! :giggle:

Thanks for the pics guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:21 pm

dee wrote:
Paige Duke ‏ @Paige_Duke
@followjeremiah Thank you Jeremiah!! Why yes yes it is gonna be a great year!
rotfl

I love that they think they are being so sneaky tweeting each other with these messages giggling
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:26 pm

atem wrote:Doesn't that dress look like the one she's wearing with 'proposal' scene? The bottom of the dress seems the same. scratch Too bad Mr Write doesn't watch this show! :giggle:

Which dress in which pictures were you referring to??
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:38 pm

dee wrote:
atem wrote:Doesn't that dress look like the one she's wearing with 'proposal' scene? The bottom of the dress seems the same. scratch Too bad Mr Write doesn't watch this show! :giggle:

The pic of her and Jeremiah talking above seems to match that dress with that 'proposal' one with looks to be Bubba (the guy in the cowboy hat).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love I can't see either of these and idk why? I also can't see the post below this that you posted pictures in. hmm?

ETA now that I quoted them I can see them no idea
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just seeing if quoting them will make them work, feel free to delete later Love!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:53 pm

atem wrote:
dee wrote:

The pic of her and Jeremiah talking above seems to match that dress with that 'proposal' one with looks to be Bubba (the guy in the cowboy hat).
Hmmm.... you mean the sunset pictures (where he's down on one knee) right? I'm guessing it's not the same dress, since I doubt she'd wear the dress again on the next day/episode.

I'm guessing each guy gets like 30 minutes or so of 1-1 with her since she's wearing the same dress when she's talking to each guy (in episode 9).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+39
missy0723
copyman12
Rosepetal
Trueloveforever
northernviewer