SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Page 4 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by rc49ers Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Missy 0723

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 pm

MIssy, What ^^ they said. :Grin: Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 am

dee wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Well, perhaps this is where Paige earns the Oscar Jeremiah says she deserves. Smiley
I was surprised he tweeted that! Why do I get the feeling he probably got in trouble with his producers LOL.

If I was a producer I'd leave it in. You can take that a completely different way. A good example would be that Kacie might think Ben deserves an Oscar because she thought he was as in to her as he was to her. That's absolutely not the case here, but non-spoiled could take it that way. The worst-case scenario would be if the 1% chance happened and Paige doesn't take J. He fully believes her hammock talk.

But that's a downer. After seeing him in the radio interview yesterday it is totally, totally believable that Paige picked J out of the guy pack almost immediately and did fall in love almost at first sight. He's so adorable in so many ways.

Overall, believing Paige deserves an Oscar seems like very healthy way for the F1 to "talk to himself" and believe in their relationship regardless of what the TV shows with the other guys and while not being able to see her.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 am

RealityEscape wrote:
dee wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Well, perhaps this is where Paige earns the Oscar Jeremiah says she deserves. Smiley
I was surprised he tweeted that! Why do I get the feeling he probably got in trouble with his producers LOL.

If I was a producer I'd leave it in. You can take that a completely different way. A good example would be that Kacie might think Ben deserves an Oscar because she thought he was as in to her as he was to her. That's absolutely not the case here, but non-spoiled could take it that way. The worst-case scenario would be if the 1% chance happened and Paige doesn't take J. He fully believes her hammock talk.

But that's a downer. After seeing him in the radio interview yesterday it is totally, totally believable that Paige picked J out of the guy pack almost immediately and did fall in love almost at first sight. He's so adorable in so many ways.

Overall, believing Paige deserves an Oscar seems like very healthy way for the F1 to "talk to himself" and believe in their relationship regardless of what the TV shows with the other guys and while not being able to see her.

Two things...
1. If you can believe it, JJ is even better looking in person. Seriously...drop dead gorgeous. Mr. Bee had to keep wiping the drool off my chin. giggling
2. I think I can safely say, because we ALL know this to be true...The leads in these shows are forced to say things about other contestants in order to keep the audience guessing until the end. It's just something they have to do. They are told they have to fake it, and it happens every season on every dating show. That's the "reality" of "reality" TV. Paige will probably say some things after her date with Bubba this week that will contradict what she said to Jeremiah on the hammock. It is up to us to decide if what they are saying is from the heart, or if it is for the benefit of the show...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:14 pm

When Paige told Jeremaih I think i'm falling in love with you on the Hammock the expression on Paige said it totally from her Heart [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

If Paige does say the same thing to Bubba Her expression will show if its with the same feeling she had with Jeremaih .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:21 pm

And also when Paige said to Jeremaih , "I think you know how i feel " that too came from Paige's Heart .

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:26 pm

rc49ers wrote:And also when Paige said to Jeremaih , "I think you know how i feel " that too came from Paige's Heart .

That's the phrase that intrigues me. Definitely does not seem like a "producer" phrase. And I don't believe a producer would ever have encouraged the lead to use the "L" word that early in the show. SHA must have had some interesting debates deciding whether or not to keep it in the edit. Apparently they decided "yes" but we can keep it looking like an issue instead of real.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
rc49ers wrote:And also when Paige said to Jeremaih , "I think you know how i feel " that too came from Paige's Heart .

That's the phrase that intrigues me. Definitely does not seem like a "producer" phrase. And I don't believe a producer would ever have encouraged the lead to use the "L" word that early in the show. SHA must have had some interesting debates deciding whether or not to keep it in the edit. Apparently they decided "yes" but we can keep it looking like an issue instead of real.

You guys got me hooked on this show and love all the comments. I think they left the "I think you know how I feel" and the "I think I'm falling in love with you" in to show doubt for Jeremiah. He is very aware of the camera and if you watch their time together (1000 times) like we all have, he keeps trying to turn away from the camera and talk to her and their conversations are really chopped.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Can't remember which thread talks about Paige being down yesterday- today she's back shining talking about butterflies etc. in her Facebook quote - so doing better.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 pm

RealityEscape wrote:

The other phrase that I think merits paying close attention to, is after she tells Jeremiah she thinks she is falling in love with him, she says, "I think you know, when you know".
Paige's mama gave her that advice.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 pm

It is a little late, but wanted to say thanks for
the Welcome1
I have really enjoyed sha this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:52 am

It looks like the F2 are Jeremiah and Bubba. They are the only ones with screencaps that won't be shown in Ep 9.

Of course Bubba seems to have planned a horseback riding date and Jeremiah's just standing in a field. :laughingoutlou

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does Bubba also propose to Paige prematurely in the last episode? Seems kind of strange after Landon's ill-timed proposal.

Does this go with the picture above or could it have been from Bubba's first date?

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

+61
jojo47
ironcat
draven31
Northstargirl
Bullwinkle