SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Page 71 of 71 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 71 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by ironcat Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 pm

umngirl wrote:Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't think any comment Bubba says/writes/etc. would make people stop tweeting and facebook posting their opinions. I don't believe he has some almighty power over everyone that would make them stop just because he asks. IMO, I don't need to see him publicly acknowledge them through facebook or twitter because I chose to believe he could call/text/talk to them and that is much more real than publicly making a statement.

Truthfully, I don't follow any of these people all that closely and I doubt that will change. I wish all three of them luck in whatever they do next. I just wish people wouldn't attack and post mean comments about any of them.

I'll go back to hiding now. :hidingchair

I have to respectfully disagree, because I think a gracious comment congratulating the couple, reminding folks that they're his friends and good people too, and explaining that he does believe they're right for each other and that Paige did the right thing in following her heart, would, while not make all the posts stop, cut down on the ones that are downright nasty and insulting both of them. I just know if it were me, and I saw 2 people I truly considered my friends getting blasted because of me, no matter what the producers told me (and I honestly see no reason why CMT would feel it in their best interest to prolong what only appears to be ugliness exhibited by their viewers, so I seriously doubt Bubba is being told not to respond), I would be compelled to not just sit by silently, but to put in a good word for them.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 71 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 pm

cupcakes wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love the new pics! Can anyone make out what the letter says? laugh out loud

What an incredibly thoughtful gift! In the caption, Paige wrote that this box contained valentines that you'd receive in elementary, middle, and high school since she never had a valentine. To make such a gift means Jeremiah wanted to make up for all those missed valentines-- heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat

I really do think that they love each other on every level: mind, body, and soul.

Such sweethearts!!!!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:02 pm

umngirl wrote:Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't think any comment Bubba says/writes/etc. would make people stop tweeting and facebook posting their opinions. I don't believe he has some almighty power over everyone that would make them stop just because he asks. IMO, I don't need to see him publicly acknowledge them through facebook or twitter because I chose to believe he could call/text/talk to them and that is much more real than publicly making a statement.

Truthfully, I don't follow any of these people all that closely and I doubt that will change. I wish all three of them luck in whatever they do next. I just wish people wouldn't attack and post mean comments about any of them.

I'll go back to hiding now. :hidingchair

clapping! :cutesmile!:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 71 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

+61
jojo47
ironcat
draven31
Northstargirl
Bullwinkle