SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Litta123 wrote:Here's a couple more photos of the same guy from her July 19 blog. Note: it's the same hat in the second photo as in Love_Me's photo posted yesterday.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 13 JHnewguyJillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 13 JHnewguy2

My guess as to who he is...Justin Pasutto (@JustinPasutto). Just a guess...no proof. He apparently is a Canadian snowboard cross athlete.

ETA -- Here are a couple of his recent tweets:

Justin Pasutto ‏@JustinPasutto
BonFire time with great friends @chrismahaney @ktnes @stephthomp5 @sammythompsonm but missing my girl @jillianharris #flipflops #lakelife

Justin Pasutto ‏@JustinPasutto
Bye Kelowna had an amazing time with amazing people!! Headn to Van city to see the Most beautiful girl in the world @jillianharris #roadtrip

As long as Jillian is happy - & she certainly appears to be!!! - then I'm sooo happy for her!!
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by anders Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Is it just me, or does he look like Robbie D?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:54 pm

I am truly happy for Jillian! They are a good looking couple. :Nod:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:27 pm

anders wrote:Is it just me, or does he look like Robbie D?
he does... he seems sweet from his tweets and his body language with her and she looks super happy :yes:

been thinking how her group of guys had a lot of umphhh (or we were allowed to see multiple aspects of their personalities more?) for some reason i remember all her boys (even the skanktown natives ED, Wes, Kovaks etc.) with some amount of multi-dimensionality/humanness -- even Jake!! maybe her boys were more the up for anything types but i am thinking it might have to do with editing...

There are some standouts in future bette seasons or even deanna's season but a lot of times the guys tend to be either very one dimensional or unmemorable
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Yay! I'm so happy Jilly Bean has found someone to share some memories with kisses
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:42 pm

emusha wrote:
he does... he seems sweet from his tweets and his body language with her and she looks super happy :yes:

been thinking how her group of guys had a lot of umphhh (or we were allowed to see multiple aspects of their personalities more?) for some reason i remember all her boys (even the skanktown natives ED, Wes, Kovaks etc.) with some amount of multi-dimensionality/humanness -- even Jake!! maybe her boys were more the up for anything types but i am thinking it might have to do with editing...

There are some standouts in future bette seasons or even deanna's season but a lot of times the guys tend to be either very one dimensional or unmemorable

emush, I agree to the bolded! Jill is my favorite bachelorette (with Ash breathing down her neck whilst on her itsy-bitsy back), and her season is still my fave for so many reasons. Ash is my fave true-love story beatingheart beatingheart

All I want is for Jill to be with someone who deserves that big ol' heart of hers! PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 pm

I thought he looked a little like Kypten in some of his pics.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 13 E11b9f47746544ef8e309904cb1993c8-getty-138684117

PARK CITY, UT - FEBRUARY 10: Justin Pasutto of Canada descends the course during men's snowboard cross qualification during the Sprint U.S. Grand Prix at The Canyons Ski Resort on February 10, 2012 in Park City, Utah. (Photo by Doug Pensinger/Getty Images)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Justin sounds like he is talented and interesting enough that he could actually hold his own with Jillian!

Canucks eager to slide into Austria

Austria might be on the opposite side of the globe from Vancouver, but it's definitely not that far away in Justin Pasutto's mind.

BY THE CALGARY HERALDAPRIL 5, 2007

Austria might be on the opposite side of the globe from Vancouver, but it's definitely not that far away in Justin Pasutto's mind.

Pasutto is one of 17 Canadian junior snowboarders leaving Saturday for the 2007 world junior snowboarding championships starting Monday in Bad Gastein, Austria.

The event is the climax of the 2007 junior snowboarding season, so, naturally, being on a world-class stage of competition turns one's thoughts to Vancouver's 2010 Olympics.

"It's always in the back of your mind," said Pasutto, a 19-year-old Calgarian who qualified for World's at the Canadian national snowboarding championships in Sunshine Village last month. "It's the process of achieving your goals and thinking of the next step."

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 pm

nanab wrote:Justin sounds like he is talented and interesting enough that he could actually hold his own with Jillian!

Canucks eager to slide into Austria

BY THE CALGARY HERALDAPRIL 5, 2007

Pasutto is one of 17 Canadian junior snowboarders leaving Saturday for the 2007 world junior snowboarding championships starting Monday in Bad Gastein, Austria.

The event is the climax of the 2007 junior snowboarding season, so, naturally, being on a world-class stage of competition turns one's thoughts to Vancouver's 2010 Olympics.

"It's always in the back of your mind," said Pasutto, a 19-year-old Calgarian who qualified for World's at the Canadian national snowboarding championships in Sunshine Village last month. "It's the process of achieving your goals and thinking of the next step."

He was 19 in 2007??? So he's only 24 now?! No way! I would have never guessed he's that young from those pics. Hmmmm..... well now part of me is disappointed because he's likely nowhere near ready to settle down and I was hoping Jilly had found someone that could be potentially long term, but the other part of me is like gooo Jilly. giggling
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 13 418972_121349468011539_1280721474_n

This pix is on Justin's FB page, Justin Pasutto SBX Athlete

'Crash and Burnnnn'
Like · · Share
2 people like this.

Jillian Harris Like #dislike :(
Yesterday at 11:07am · Like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

cimcoe, how old is Jillian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu