SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Interesting read this morning.
Of course, I wish her the best, but always felt her love life decisions were not the best.
Anyone who has children can probably attest to this being much more of a life challenge than being without children.
I always have said better to be alone and happy than with someone and miserable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I never did like Justin, but I'm more devastated about Jilly supposedly being snooty and rude in person laugh out loud.
I don't believe it. I've never seen that posted or speculated on before, ever, including when my friends would run into her and Ed when they lived in Chi.

True. I can't even think of a single time she lashed out at someone on SM

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:23 pm

It was only one person who kept posting how she was a snob. She probably had one bad experience with her and just blew it out of proportion, as people on that forum have a tendency to do that. Soneone else mentioned that "While she's not the brightest crayon in the box, I've never found her to be anything other than sweet." and that's what I've always heard too. IMO.

ETA: Nvm, went back and realized that two people said it. Well, I can believe that Jillian acts differently towards her fans and people interviewing her than around a random person. I have always thought that Jillian was a bit self-absorbed and attention-seeking so that doesn't sound completely crazy. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:13 pm

I think any of us can have a bad moment and not present our best selves. And for all we know, the posters may have been rude first. Not trying to discredit what they said since I don't know her at all, but her being a snob and rude is unusual from what we have seen of her. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Gosh, I would hate for those instances when I am a major itch to color my forever personality. I think we all have that potential to not be nice 24/7 and if that means being self absorbed etc...well, I know I can be that way and would hope that would not take priority over those times I am generous and kind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:33 pm

^ I was thinking whoever the posters are that say Jilly was rude and snobby may well have encountered her on a bad day when she was ill, stressed, frazzled, or struggling with some issue in her work or personal life. I wouldn't judge anyone by one encounter and assume it represents who they are. Everyone has times they just have a bad day. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:56 pm

It depends on what the poster was doing. I don't know how some of these contestants are NOT rude for what they put up with. For all we know they could have been asking her about Justin and the rumours, who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:I never did like Justin, but I'm more devastated about Jilly supposedly being snooty and rude in person laugh out loud.

Well, for what it's worth I actually met Jillian years ago when she was with Ed and lived in Chicago. She was totally hyper, and tiny, and kinda spazz. But she was kind and gracious and friendly to me and my friends.

I totally buy that Justin has cheated on her and he's not hers forever. I'd say real genius getting a child involved, but she is aging and she does have the means to support little Leo with or without a man, so at least she got the chance to be a mommy out of this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:43 pm

I'm sad to hear this as Jilly is one of my all time favorites.  I have always "worried" about Justin not being as into the relationship as she is.  I remember back to something she told Kiptyn's mother: "I know I have to work for my happiness".  This is so sad, like she doesn't know her worth.  She seems to me to be someone who believes if she just tries hard enough he will love her.  I know it's not ever to be but I just can't forget how Reid looked at her with love, and how kind he always was towards her.  It's like the old song, about (being with )the one who loves you, or the one you love.  :tissuebox

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Jilly did say Reid is not her type, but I think he is exactly the type she needed. He adored her, treated her like a princess, at least this was the feeling I got from watching their dates and the ATFR.

Jilly, look at Des!!!! she was blinded by Brooks but wise enough to figure out Chris is what she needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:11 pm

I LOVED Jill and Reid. He was so completely adorable toward her. I haven't kept up - I guess he's all married and settled? (eta - not trying to go off topic, just wondering if there is absolutely no way they'll ever ever get back together.)

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:13 pm

LOL! Reid was a bratty, overgrown man child. They never would have worked long term. A. He is also a commitmentphobe, just like the MO of every other guy we know her to date. And B. He's also city, traditional, conservative, straight laced where Jillian is kind of back road, liberal, wild, free.

For me Reid remains the #1 over-rated Bachelorette contestant of all time. I think it's a good thing he turned down The Bachelor role, because I am convinced, CONVINCED he would have let a lot of people down, shown his true immature colors and been an overall disappointment.

I haven't kept up, but isn't Reid still single? I still laugh that Ed is the married one. That literally makes me LOL.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu