SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by dee Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 pm

I'm so confused with the video lol. Are those three people actors? They don't actually live in the place they filmed right? It looks like they're inside a mall and people can look in lol.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue May 01, 2012 1:56 pm

I'm sorry. I cant stop staring at her nose. :hidingchair It's making me crazy. It just doesn't fit her face.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 01, 2012 2:00 pm

veg_out wrote:Ed did a number on our girl. Of course, Jill sorta did it to herself by choosing him, but yeah.

I think Jillian's issues existed long before Ed came into the picture. It's been almost two years since they ended so whatever issue that are still there are personal not due to an ex-fiance. IMO.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue May 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Actually, I think Jillian is very realistic about her realtionship with Ed and I dont think she is waiting around for him to "change." I dont think she has found anyone with whom she has mutual romantic attraction. She makes friends easily. She has lots of friends and contacts. She meets lots of people. One of these days, something will click.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue May 01, 2012 4:30 pm

dee wrote:I'm so confused with the video lol. Are those three people actors? They don't actually live in the place they filmed right? It looks like they're inside a mall and people can look in lol.

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only person confused! Yes those 3 are actors, according to the website that vid came from. So I'm assuming they are living in that space in the mall as some sort of publicity stunt thing. Since they're actors though, what's confusing me is the point of the whole convo with Jillian and why was she there? I thought she was supposed to talk about the design of the space, but they were mostly talking about dating and things like that. So what are we supposed to be taking from this vid??
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 01, 2012 4:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
veg_out wrote:Ed did a number on our girl. Of course, Jill sorta did it to herself by choosing him, but yeah.

I think Jillian's issues existed long before Ed came into the picture. It's been almost two years since they ended so whatever issue that are still there are personal not due to an ex-fiance. IMO.

Of course, but some issues also are a direct result of a relationship. Jill made the error in picking someone who'd never give her what she wanted, and that preference is, yes, her issue.

I hope that she finds love someday. She's so adorable.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 pm

As the saying goes "The heart wants what the heart wants." I hope she find someone who appreciates what a wonderful woman Jillian is. She has a lot of wonderful qualities.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:As the saying goes "The heart wants what the heart wants." I hope she find someone who appreciates what a wonderful woman Jillian is. She has a lot of wonderful qualities.

As much as I wish Jillian could move on (and I was major JED fan :hidingchair ), I still hear that catch in her voice when she references her ex...listen around the 4:05+ mark...her voice slightly breaks. I think in her head Jill wants to move on, but a part of her heart still hurts. JMO. I wish her nothing but the best.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 02, 2012 12:25 am

I'm with Jelle. I think Jillian will find someone special when the time is right. A lot of people had been hurt in a relationship and have moved on. If she stays still long enough it may just happen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 02, 2012 5:26 pm

I would hope that Jillian can find someone and be happy (though clearly she is nowhere near unhappy !). However, it still boggles my mind how in touch she is with Ed and that they have kept their long distance friendship going for so strong and so long. Ed really did bring that sparkle to her eyes and it looks like her finding someone that can do the same is hard for her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 02, 2012 6:15 pm

I still think her & Reid should hook up!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed May 02, 2012 6:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:I would hope that Jillian can find someone and be happy (though clearly she is nowhere near unhappy !). However, it still boggles my mind how in touch she is with Ed and that they have kept their long distance friendship going for so strong and so long. Ed really did bring that sparkle to her eyes and it looks like her finding someone that can do the same is hard for her.

Word. Jill needs to let go of him. Around New Year's it sounded like she was really trying to break free of his hold over her. I recall reading posts on her site about cleaning house of his pictures. I think, though, that they'll go back and forth until Jill decides that she wants someone else. Her answer on that video sounds like she swung in the other direction: where she once wanted so much to marry and have kids yesterday, now she talks about essentially playing the field, though she doesn't use those exact words. More power to her, but I think it's reactive. She's said that she's much more guarded with her heart post-Ed.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu