SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:05 pm

:Congrats to Jillian, Justin and Leo.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's 36 he's 28. They've been together for four years. He was 24 when he met her. That's young IMO. In all the pic's I've seen of him, he appears to be very happy.

Jillian Harris Retweeted
TODAY ‏@TODAYshow  9h9 hours ago
'HAPPIEST girl in the world': 'Bachelorette' @jillianharris is engaged! http://on.today.com/2hH1xJ0
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 C0m5b-eWEAAvFec

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 Leo-Santa-%C2%A9-Baby-Bliss-Photography-07
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 C0iaQIbWQAE1nfM
http://www.jillianharris.com/wishing-merry-christmas/
I honestly don't see what is wrong with them.....they both look happy and very much in love. IMO. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there is another baby in short order as with her age, don't see her waiting long for another. So happy for them that they have found each other and they are happy together, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:00 pm

nikikass wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Funny because he doesn't look so young anymore. He's aged what looks like 10 years since 2012.

I was just thinking that.

He looks the same age as her.  LOL..
I think it's his beard and maybe a few pounds to add to it. When he doesn't have the beard, he looks much younger. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:07 pm

I don't have any feelings on this Justin guy but all I can say is Leo is SO adorable. I hope this all works out for him especially. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Great phamily photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:18 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/818472/all-the-details-on-the-bachelorette-star-jillian-harris-diamond-engagement-ring
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 Rs_600x600-161228132931-600-jillian-harris-ring

What's better than a rose? How about a stunning engagement ring hand-picked by your man.

In case you missed the big news, Jillian Harris had quite the Christmas when she received a romantic proposal from her longtime boyfriend Justin Pasutto.

"Well THAT was SOME Christmas morning!!!!! OH MY GOD my heart cannot handle this much LOVE!" Jillian shared on Instagram from Vancouver. "@slipperygoose you've made me the HAPPIEST girl in the world. #Finally #ISimplyAskedForOneThingForChristmas."

Justin would later add, "Merry Christmas from the Pasutto's!....at least soon to be."

While the Instagram was magical enough, E! News has now learned new details about the stunning piece of bling that also served as one unforgettable present.
"The ring is set with a yellow gold micro pave band and the center oval cut diamond was hand-picked by Justin," Crestina Minichiello of Minichiello Jewelers shared with E! News exclusively. "The ring was hand crafted and is one of a kind."

It certainly earned rave reviews from Jillian herself who showed off the ring outside the Opus Hotel earlier this week.

"Thank you for a perfect Christmas Santa…@SlipperyGoose," she shared on Instagram. "(PS do you see what I see?)"

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 Rs_600x600-161228132931-600-jillian-harris-ring

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:58 pm

I watched one of her shows this week. The family that was on, "Love It Or List It", had a little boy named Leo and I thought I wonder if that is where she got the idea to name her little guy Leo?

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 pm

@Brill I saw that epi too and wondered the same thing. I almost tweeted her, but I didn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:10 pm

That's a beautiful ring! I like that some are going away from halo rings. I loved the one that Mikhel picked out for Jasmine also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:23 pm

I like this ring a lot, also. I am not a halo ring fan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:27 pm

I like the ring too, simple and elegant. Reminds me of JoJo's.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:21 am

I love the ring! I like that yellow gold is coming back in style.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu