SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:15 pm

I agree the guy either knows or he won't and that is why it is so common for a guy to be dating someone long term and they split up (usually because he won't propose) and then boom—within a year he is very in love and engaged or married to someone else. We hear these stories all of the time. 

I think Jillian and women like her that are too self-sufficient and independent tend to take a long time to get proposed to because a lot of men need to feel needed, appreciated and in charge. Makes sense.

These women will stay single until such time as a man comes along who can appreciate this type of woman. This guy is usually older, more mature and maybe even have been married before imo. 

I like Jilly, I am sad for her. I do not want her to waste more time on someone who is not all in. They have a lot of joint friends, when / if they split up, it will be difficult for all involved. sad
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:18 am

Jillian updates:

• Love It or List It Vancouver got renewed for a 4th year and as a congratulations for all the hard work on the show, they get a month off so Jillian is happy about that. 

• Her Instagram account was hacked twice over the weekend and she was very stressed about that. It's now verified so she is relieved.

• She learned to make cheese with her cousin Tori from I think it was her auntie (? can't remember). She made mozzarella, feta and I'm not sure if any others) on the weekend, then she made a tomato sauce with a bunch of garden tomatoes from either her parents or Justin's (I can't remember who's but think his). Last night her and Justin made lasagna and spaghetti noodles. And tonight they were having family over for pasta night.

Source: Jillian's snapchat jillian-harris
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:30 am

I love Jillian - she's gorgeous, stylish, funny, down to earth, super hard working, great homemaker and seems very loving and giving to her friends, family, coworkers, everyone.

I follow her on snapchat and when she did Periscopes and imo she's too good for Justin. This is only my personal impression based on what I saw on periscope (his and hers) and her snapchat but I find him to be kind of a jerk. He seems competitive with her and kind of antagonistic and not very loving towards her. Plus since he stopped snowboarding he's not even attractive any more, while she looks better than ever.

I totally agree with you guys that he's not interested in marriage. And maybe that's a good thing. She seems to be too devoted to just break up, but I hope for her sake she meets someone great who truly loves her for all the amazing things she has to offer and she gets that family and happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:27 am

I agree Good Post  You are so very right :Nod: she IS too good for him!! I'm only afraid that her mind is closed to the possibility of anyone else because she loves him so much. I don't wish any heartbreak on her but I feel like the only way she's ever going to see the real him is if he f*cks up big time. no no If that's the case, I hope it happens soon so she can finally be in a position to open up her heart and her mind to new possibilities. There are a lot of men out there who love a woman like Jilly. 

Oh and FYI, during my "research" one day I stumbled upon an old but still active IG account for Jillian -> @littlejbeaner
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:24 am

kokopolo wrote:I love Jillian - she's gorgeous, stylish, funny, down to earth, super hard working, great homemaker and seems very loving and giving to her friends, family, coworkers, everyone.  

I follow her on snapchat and when she did Periscopes and imo she's too good for Justin.   This is only my personal impression based on what I saw on periscope (his and hers) and her snapchat but I find him to be kind of a jerk.  He seems competitive with her and kind of antagonistic and not very loving towards her.  Plus since he stopped snowboarding he's not even attractive any more, while she looks better than ever.

I totally agree with you guys that he's not interested in marriage.  And maybe that's a good thing.  She seems to be too devoted to just break up, but I hope for her sake she meets someone great who truly loves her for all the amazing things she has to offer and she gets that family and happily ever after.  

Thanks KoKo. This makes me sad for her. I was hoping things were better for her (romantically). sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:30 am

Totally agree that she can do better. She works her tush off and I can't help but feel like she's afraid to start over  and meet someone and he's just enjoying the perks. Must be harder to cut the strings when you're used to a certain lifestyle that being with Jillian affords him.

Reminds me of the whole Tenley situation a little.

He also gives me douche/jerk vibes laugh out loud.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:45 am

IA that Justin NEVER seems loving or patient with her and it's like she annoys him in all her snaps. I'm guessing she's scared and too stressed to think about starting over again and will probably stay with Justin as long as the arrangement suits him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:56 am

I haven't followed Jillian on social media for a few years now but I've always gotten the feeling she doesn't like giving things up/moving on because she's afraid it will somehow make her a failure. It's not the cause when you are moving on from a relationship that doesn't work but I think that's how she would view it especially after all her gushing about Justin and making it known she'd like a proposal.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 32 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 32 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:00 pm

I am not  following her but listening to you all about Justin it sounds like there is a pattern to her and her men.
It was the very same with Ed.  She had some great guys on her season but she chose a guy that treated her like crap.  IMO of course.  It seemed the worse he treated her the more she clung to him. duh  I don't know whether Ed packed her bags for her and drove her to the airport, that gave her reason to finally leave him. no idea

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 32 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Aww this makes me feel sad for Jillian. She's such a great catch and has so much to offer. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:25 pm

It makes me sad because she did this interview a while back where she talked about how heartbroken she was after Ed and how she genuinely believed she was never going to find love again. She said she just casually dated guys she knew it was never going to last with, until she met Justin, who was so different than Ed and was honest and kind and all these things Ed wasn't. I really believed it back then, but after watching their Periscopes, he doesn't seem all that great and he doesn't seem like he even loves her. I wonder if he was this great guy early in their relationship or if Jillian was just so desperate for love, she made him out to be someone he wasn't. I honestly don't think she'll ever leave him. If it ends, I think he'll be the one to do it when he doesn't need her anymore. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:31 pm

I did see a periscope or snap this summer of her and Justin slow slow dancing so so very close and neither knew they were being recorded by I think it was Jilly's friend and they honestly looked so in love. That made him for her finally make sense to me. After that I assumed he just hated being on her snaps and periscopes so much (honestly I would hate to be with someone who put me on their SM a lot of the time). Now I think maybe he gives her enough of the moments (like the romantic slow dancing) to keep her fooled?? I wonder if any of her friends have brought it up to her?
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu