SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:47 am

It's a much nicer ring than her first engagement ring, that's for sure. Maybe the biggest Neil Lane hot mess ring of them all. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 am

bleuberry wrote:Congrats, I guess.  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 62 1f60f

I know.  She is probably my favorite contestant from this show.  I am happy she got what she wanted, but sad she does not see her own worth, and say adios, and ride into the sunset with little Leo...and a bachelor to be named later.

Kasha, yes, Leo was planned. Justin agreed to the plan, the conception was not accidental.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 pm

She blogged that one of her resolutions for 2017 is to have another baby and they're building their dream home. Guess she's happy with the guy.  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 62 1f615

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Oh the things I have learned from this Child. Never in a million years did I think I would "slow down" to such an extent that I would be "too busy" for the things I used to find so important... little Leo, you define me, you rock me, you make me, you teach me... Head over to the blog to read about HOW Motherhood is going so far and all the wonderful things I've learned from our Son! @slipperygoose (link in profile) by @jillian.harris

Looks like the move is soon.

Last looks at our fresh quaint laundry room... I will miss this house  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 62 1f627 7 days and counting.... #JJHomeBuild http://liketk.it/2qMn8 @liketoknow.it.home by @jillian.harris
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:23 am

Look at his eyes. They are show stoppers!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:30 am

He has beautiful eyes! What a cutie! I haven't read her blog in awhile. I must find time for that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:50 am

He looks literally like a doll in that pic. He is so adorable. I can see Jilly in him.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:14 am

All babies are cute but he's really adorable. :cutiepie

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Leo is such an amazingly cute baby. I love watching Jillian's IG videos and seeing a peek into her life....which is filled with Leo moments! Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm

A Love Letter to my Forever on the blog (link in profile) Happy Birthday @slipperygoose I LOVE YOU!!! #itslovebaby by @jillian.harris
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:46 am

That's quite the love letter. She talks about the bad times and how they grew out of it. Beautiful pictures of her beautiful family are included.

She is full of energy full of love and one of the best 'ettes IMO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Jillian was my favorite Bachelorette season, and my favorite lead for a while.  But her social media game kills it for me. Too much. Waaaaay too much. She's literally addicted. Her IG stories are out of control. 

I wish Justin would post something equally loving and OTT about Jillian somewhere. That would make me feel better. I am still left with the impression that she "tries harder in the relationship" than her partner, even now when she is with "the one." Also, she basically confirms in this blog post that they broke up for a while, so good job sleuthers who speculated as such.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu