SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 pm

I unfollowed the day she snapped a naked Justin from behind. Suspect

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 pm

I looked at her IG on Thursday, I think, and her story had more than fifty parts. FIFTY. I couldn't get an exact number because the segments were so small that I could barely see them to count. Fully agree that she needs an intervention. Like, put down the damn phone and just play with your kid. I'm waiting for the day that Leo rips it out of her hand and throws it in the toilet. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:03 pm

50?!? She should just do an IG live if her life is so important to share. Good lord.

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 87b72b10 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 86669110 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:38 pm

I followed Jillian closely after her season. This from the girl who didn't even initially want twitter (that was like the only SM outside of FB at the time) cause she wanted to "live like a normal person." laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I mostly follow her IG picture posts for pics of Leo.  I never watch her stories because they're so freaking long.

Because of the ongoing discussion, I just went to see if she had a new one up yet for today.  In the last 5 hours she's updated/posted 30 segments. In 5 hours!  And it's of them waking up, cleaning up, etc. from their party last night.  Suspect

Yes. Just a day in the life, par for the course. I'm telling you, like her entire day is up in the form of IG stories (formerly snap) for your viewing pleasure. Every. Day. I think Justin seems like a douche too, but honestly maybe he's like annoyed with her OTT hyperactivity and that's why he keeps his distance too. This $hit would not fly with my husband.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:52 pm

She should just have cameras follow them 24/7. It seems to be want she wants out there anyway.

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 87b72b10 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 86669110 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Major oy vey and stock in advil.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:34 pm

OT -- She's not the only one who over-uses her I-phone. You can go anywhere and see moms and dads with their children, paying absolutely no attention to their kids, with their noses glued to the phones. I know I am a grumpy old lady but please, people, why do you bring children into this world if all you do is ignore them.
End rant and JMHOFWOW.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Wait. Never mind guys. My bad. Her snap hiatus must be off. In addition to her IG chronicals, she currently has a bunch of snaps up playing with filters. Rolling Eyes
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Why? Why do people do this? I don't even understand the purpose of sharing IG stories to begin with, but non stop addiction in her case may be a front, to show her happily ever after little family?

Craziness when her life seems to be all about SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:24 pm

I agree about the amount of IG stories guys. But they are short and fast, plus a good 80% of them are about Leo, food recipes, DIY ideas, fashion & design, etc which I don't mind. I rather go through her quick-short, back to back stories than to see & hear other people's stories that are less in amount, but longer and full of superficial stuff. And don't get me started about the "live" videos on IG some of these other people do... so empty of content & borderline ridiculous IMO
I find Jillian's stories very real in their majority. I am fine with them, but I do not go on IG every day, so maybe this is why... She can be crazy and hyper, but I really like her, and love Nacho her pup! She just needs to get rid of that Justin now... hearthumbsup

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 64 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:23 am

Maybe this is why a generally have more positive view of these people...because I don't follow anybody...anywhere....other than catching up here? This is plenty enough!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu