SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:44 pm

laugh out loud I thought that too! Oops. Guess no wedding until baby #2 comes.

and I'm set on Kait preggers before marriage at this point too but at least she and Shawn are in the 'marriage' state more then Jillly who just want a ring unlike Justin. all jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 8367-910 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 I_got_13 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 E5kqdm15 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:47 pm

@Alanna nah Shawn gives her the world and was all in from Day 1 unlike Justin. All just from what I've seen on IG. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 8367-910 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 I_got_13 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 E5kqdm15 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I’m such a cynical cynical B, but my first thought was I guess this is a good reason to push out that non-wedding even further.  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 1f601 

By no means am I a prude or very traditional... but then why even “get engaged,” just feels cheap and kinda meaningless to me.
I think the ring was like hush money laugh out loud not in the traditional sense but, “here’s your ring, now be quiet” kind of sense with no intention to marry ever, regardless of kiddo #2 or not.

And now I’m worried Kait is in the same situation! I empathize like I know them Rolling Eyes

I'm always so afraid to voice it, because I truly do think Kaitlyn/Shawn are the closest thing I've seen to soulmates on this franchise...but yeah, I do get the feeling she wants it and he doesn't.

And Justin. Ugh. Why, Jilly, WHY? At least she'll get two super cute kiddos out of him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Maybe I should probably take it over to Kaitlyn and Shawn’s thread... but idk. If they broke up... I wouldn’t be shocked.  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 1f601  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 1f601 

I know, seriously unpopular opinion... but they just seem a little off to me recently, and like on different pages of life or something.

I’m wrong a lot though. So don’t freak.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 4256136633  I have no problem bringing the K/S discussion to their thread. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:28 pm

I hope nobody here "holds their breath" waiting for Jilly and Justin to get married. It is just not going to happen.....ever. JMHOFWIW

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Sadly, I think you are right.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 pm

It’s like possible in 5-10 years Leo and new baby guilt trip them to the alter. I know of a couple instances of that happening, personally.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:50 pm

I see nothing wrong with Justin. He seems happy, Jillian seems happy, they have an adorable son and another child on the way, a gorgeous home.

I don't follow them closely, I don't watch her s/chats or her vids, I don't even know if she's still doing that obsessively like she previously was but it looks like they are living a great life. There are some people that just don't want to get married, some feel it will jinx the relationship, who knows.

I check their twitters occasionally and he doesn't post a lot but always posts very sweet posts about Jill and Leo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:28 am

Justin is younger than Jillian and hopefully is maturing now that he's a father. I don't know what their relationship is like but if Jillian's happy then good for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 am

Alanna wrote:It makes me a little sad that her partner in all this is Justin but at least she gets her kids, which is what she’s wanted all along imo.

Why does it make you sad....what's wrong with Justin? He seems like a great guy, a great dad, doing great professionally, and dotes on Jillian.....they have a new home, a son and another new one on the way......what can be so wrong with that?? IMO

sosleepy wrote:I’m such a cynical B, but my first thought was I guess this is a good reason to push out that non-wedding even further.  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 1f601 

By no means am I a prude or very traditional... but then why even “get engaged,” just feels cheap and kinda meaningless to me.

I think they are doing great....they obviously love on another, great parents, love doing things together and living THEIR lives. Heck, I've known people engaged for 10 yrs, both happy in that and when they did get married, they felt in no way cheapened by being engaged as long as they were. IMO

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I’m such a cynical cynical B, but my first thought was I guess this is a good reason to push out that non-wedding even further.  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 79 1f601 

I think the ring was like hush money laugh out loud not in the traditional sense but, “here’s your ring, now be quiet” kind of sense with no intention to marry ever, regardless of kiddo #2 or not.

And now I’m worried Kait is in the same situation! I empathize like I know them Rolling Eyes

I'm always so afraid to voice it, because I truly do think Kaitlyn/Shawn are the closest thing I've seen to soulmates on this franchise...but yeah, I do get the feeling she wants it and he doesn't.

And Justin. Ugh. Why, Jilly, WHY? At least she'll get two super cute kiddos out of him.
Again, what's wrong with Justin.....has he been accused of something ugly that I never heard about? He does have companies, does work, is supporting of Jill and their family and has a great family just like Jill so what is so wrong????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:05 am

@Aunties_Love - I guess I am old fashioned, but I believe in marriage before having children. I know the world is changing and different "living arrangements" are more acceptable today. Just my own feelings.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu