SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Bloomers wrote:

Ok - there were 2 more guys unaccounted for on this hunt. Now...are you telling me that at the end of the F6 Rose Ceremony when she had handed out her roses, in any order we list them, this is NOT right: Ames, Blake, Mickey, RyanP, Constantine, BenF ?

correct

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers Wed May 18, 2011 12:56 pm

babymama wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Ok - there were 2 more guys unaccounted for on this hunt. Now...are you telling me that at the end of the F6 Rose Ceremony when she had handed out her roses, in any order we list them, this is NOT right: Ames, Blake, Mickey, RyanP, Constantine, BenF ?

correct
I scribbled down notes - and I mean scribbled - and at one point, something said must have given me the idea that maybe William could have been home and been cut at the Ep.7 RC which would put William in the F6.

Can you tell me if William is in the F6?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Sorry! I don't know how to get two pics from two different posts unto one posts, so I am going to have to do it this way, but I went to Reality Steve's site, and he shows these pics ( one on this post and one on my next post). When I clicked on the picture, he had them labeled as F6 Hong Kong. So, unless he has found out something different since then and just has failed to change the information, Mickey, Ames, Blake and Ryan are in the F6 along with Constantine and BenF who we know had HTs.

Love_Me wrote:F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 14 F6inhk11

Labeled by RS as F6 Hong Kong on his site when you click on the picture.

This is the other picture of Mickey and Ames the RS has labeled F6 Hong Kong.

Love_Me wrote:F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 14 F6inhk10

Could some one label the guys in the top photo? I dont know how to do that..the bottom picture of Mickey and Ames..which they are NOT in the first one..

Thanks..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Sorry! I don't know how to get two pics from two different posts unto one posts, so I am going to have to do it this way, but I went to Reality Steve's site, and he shows these pics ( one on this post and one on my next post). When I clicked on the picture, he had them labeled as F6 Hong Kong. So, unless he has found out something different since then and just has failed to change the information, Mickey, Ames, Blake and Ryan are in the F6 along with Constantine and BenF who we know had HTs.

Could some one label the guys in the top photo? I dont know how to do that..the bottom picture of Mickey and Ames..which they are NOT in the first one..

Thanks..

I think the other people are not Bachelor related; they are probably just regular tourists.
What BabyMama indicated somewhere else is that Reality Steve later indicated that there was a 3rd picture of a group of 2 guys in this hunt. That group comprises the missing 2 I can't identify. I am thinking one of them possibly is William.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Bloomers wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]

the top pic is the Ryan/Blake team. that's on RS' site. he told us that in his 5/2 post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Thanks..

I think the other people are not Bachelor related; they are probably just regular tourists.
What BabyMama indicated somewhere else is that Reality Steve later indicated that there was a 3rd picture of a group of 2 guys in this hunt. That group comprises the missing 2 I can't identify. I am thinking one of them possibly is William.
Thank You..I just got confused for a minute..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed May 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Here is something to consider. Could the other team of two be Constantine and Ben F?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 14 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 18, 2011 2:08 pm

jurystillout wrote:Here is something to consider. Could the other team of two be Constantine and Ben F?
well that would make six guys..was their 2 1on1's than..because we know there were 8 guys before the RC..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 18, 2011 2:24 pm

there usually are 2 1:1 and a group date when there are 8 left. The alternative would be 4 1:1 and a group date - that seems wrong. Or group date of 4, a 2:1 and 2 1:1 - IIRC in the last few seasons there's always been 3 outing inbetween RCs - 1:1, then group date then 1:1, then RC.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 18, 2011 2:31 pm

anders wrote:there usually are 2 1:1 and a group date when there are 8 left. The alternative would be 4 1:1 and a group date - that seems wrong. Or group date of 4, a 2:1 and 2 1:1 - IIRC in the last few seasons there's always been 3 outing inbetween RCs - 1:1, then group date then 1:1, then RC.

The group date consists of 3 teams of 2 guys each (6 guys). That leads me to believe that then there are two 1-1 individual dates as well to make a total of 8 guys.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed May 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Possibly, I do know that Coastal has Ben C listed on Hong Kong on the chart and since he left before HK per RS. There has to be someone else there to take his spot to make 8 guys.
Also the 2x1 date could happened on Episode 4 where both guys went home or another guy volunteers to leave . Because it only goes from 12-11 on that episode at the rose cermoney.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 14 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Or someone didn't get a 1:1 rose, along with someone leaving on the 2:1 that would leave only one guy to go at the RC.

IDK, I haven't been following the sleuthing close enough to know the answer - just throwing that out there.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn