SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by nikkij_26 Wed May 18, 2011 1:15 am

Ok so it's being said that the F6 we currently have is wrong.

Current F6:

Ben F-HTD per RS
Constantine (Dino)- HTD per RS
Ryan P-Hong Kong pic
Ames-Hong Kong Pic
Mickey-Hong pic
Blake- Hong Kong pic

So, if RS is supposed to be all knowing and correct, then Ben F and Constantine can't be wrong because they came from him. The other 4 came from pics of them in Hong Kong. So, we either have to look back at the Hong Kong pics and see if one of those identified is actually a different guy or the pics we think are in Hong Kong are actually in a different location.

Also we have William and Ben C as being a part of the F8 in Hong Kong. However, I don't see any indication on the chart of how it was verified that William and Ben C were a part of the F8. Was it merely a process of elimination based on who else had been sent home by that time? And if so how reliable was the info? If it wasn't reliable we could have two different guys in the F8. And then those 2 different guys or William and Ben C make it past Hong Kong into the F6 over Ryan P , Ames, Mickey, or Blake. Therefore also changing up 1 or 2 of the F4.

So, how do we know for sure that Ben C & William made it to the F8 in Hong Kong? And how do we know they din't make it to the F6?

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Peppermom Wed May 18, 2011 5:53 am

babymama wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

His postings sounded to me like it was simply indicating Ben was there(Fiji spot he was seen at) and on a certain tour or date. That would indicate final 2 if FIJI is indeed the LCD destination. But does not confirm anything more until we get further clarification. Is FIJI FD spot also? If so that could move Ben to F3 positioning vs necessarily F2. Wiggle room.

exactly what i was trying to say? i can't imagine we are sitting on Ben as F1 bc of that post on her fan page. much too vague, no?

fyi, i only know up to the f4. i have no idea what else RS knows. he didn't share that with my friend or I

Well, I gues if BM doesn't know further than who the F4 are, and seems to be suggesting that Ben is NOT F1, perhaps the info that Ben got a HTD from RS is bogus and he isn't in the F4. Otherwise why the strong debate about Ben as the F1 no idea no idea
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 18, 2011 5:54 am

San wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Have we heard anymore from this mysterious FB person regarding the questions asked to him by Love?

His postings sounded to me like it was simply indicating Ben was there(Fiji spot he was seen at) and on a certain tour or date. That would indicate final 2 if FIJI is indeed the LCD destination. But does not confirm anything more until we get further clarification. Is FIJI FD spot also? If so that could move Ben to F3 positioning vs necessarily F2. Wiggle room.

I'm not sure Kasha, but Love_Me did post this at the bottom of her post with the info ~

So I put the word *Possible* in my title just in case Ben F turns out to be the F2 instead of the F1.

I don't think Love_Me knows for sure either. I hope she gets to ask him more questions about it. Very Happy

Thanks San, that is why I posted Ben F could turn out to be the F2 instead of the F1. I have found other things that back up what that poster said, but I need to check a few more things out.

Ben F very well could be the F1, but I am waiting to hear back from a few sources to confirm it.

cupcakes wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Have we heard anymore from this mysterious FB person regarding the questions asked to him by Love?

Yes this is a good point..Do we have a solid f2?

If FDs were in Savasavu, Fiji (Namale Resort) and LCDs in Laukota, Fiji (Vomo Island Resort) then Ben could be in the final 2 since he was spotted at Vomo according to the facebook post.

Thanks CC for posting this as well. This is exactly what I was trying to say about the situation!

I am working really hard to confirm all of this. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 18, 2011 8:36 am

babymama wrote:
San wrote: i'm relaying all this to RS now since my friend told him i've been writing on the board. he thinks its funny.

We appreciate your help, but this negates what you do, and it makes us wonder what you are really doing on this board? :pale:

you took what i said wrong. i wasn't relaying it to be mean or anything. just that my friend told me to be careful what i was saying, so i was just checking on him with certain things i could post. he wasn't laughing at you or anything like that. he just thought it was funny when i told him what some of the predictions and assumptions have been, that's all.

i didn't reach out to him until today. my friend is the one who's been telling me stuff up until now. he obviously knows of FORT. i think he thinks that's the site we're talking about bc he made a comment about "i thought they decided to shut down this season". so he is unaware of what this site is based on what i've heard

Let me see if I can give an analogy that will explain this: We are in Math class, and we have been given a problem with many steps. Reality Steve has been given the final answer. We are trying to find out and come to the final answer by working the steps to the problem. We are working the steps to the problem with a pencil because when you do math, you often make mistakes along the way. You erase the mistakes, back up, and start re-figuring until you come to the right answer.

Now Reality Steve can laugh at the mistakes we are making because he isn't going through the steps trying to figure out the answer - the answer is being given to him.

Do you understand why we find your scorn and his scorn to be objectionable? It is easy to be scornful and laugh at the mistakes when the answer has been given to you.

Now, I am not making an attempt "to jump down your throat", but I am attempting to help you see it from our point of view.

We started this board because we enjoy sleuthing out the spoilers to find the F1, and that includes the mistakes along the way toward finding the answers. We accept that.....It is just part of the process.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed May 18, 2011 8:59 am

Of course RS knows about this board. His minions report all to him. I once copied a post from Fort onto a small, very private board and I immediately received a hissyfit email from RS.

Given his record, I would put faith in the sleuthers looking at everything objectively and without favor as opposed to someone who gets all his information from contestants, friends and family from the show of which the info could be corrupted. Look at his F1 record. 🇳🇴

You all keep doing what you do best and be sure to 'trust but verify.' yes
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2011 9:56 am

Bloomers wrote:
babymama wrote:
San wrote: i'm relaying all this to RS now since my friend told him i've been writing on the board. he thinks its funny.

We appreciate your help, but this negates what you do, and it makes us wonder what you are really doing on this board? :pale:

you took what i said wrong. i wasn't relaying it to be mean or anything. just that my friend told me to be careful what i was saying, so i was just checking on him with certain things i could post. he wasn't laughing at you or anything like that. he just thought it was funny when i told him what some of the predictions and assumptions have been, that's all.

i didn't reach out to him until today. my friend is the one who's been telling me stuff up until now. he obviously knows of FORT. i think he thinks that's the site we're talking about bc he made a comment about "i thought they decided to shut down this season". so he is unaware of what this site is based on what i've heard

Let me see if I can give an analogy that will explain this: We are in Math class, and we have been given a problem with many steps. Reality Steve has been given the final answer. We are trying to find out and come to the final answer by working the steps to the problem. We are working the steps to the problem with a pencil because when you do math, you often make mistakes along the way. You erase the mistakes, back up, and start re-figuring until you come to the right answer.

Now Reality Steve can laugh at the mistakes we are making because he isn't going through the steps trying to figure out the answer - the answer is being given to him.

Do you understand why we find your scorn and his scorn to be objectionable? It is easy to be scornful and laugh at the mistakes when the answer has been given to you.

Now, I am not making an attempt "to jump down your throat", but I am attempting to help you see it from our point of view.

We started this board because we enjoy sleuthing out the spoilers to find the F1, and that includes the mistakes along the way toward finding the answers. We accept that.....It is just part of the process.

This is the key feature to keep in mind--FUN. (this post is not pointed at you, Bloomers, the bolded is to reinforce the mission)
If given the answer to the math problem--that's nice. It's fun for many of us.
And then again for some of us, the fun is getting the answer on our own. Kind of like a maze. You may take many dead ends before you find the one that gets you the cheese. But the cheese still tastes good when you finally reach it on your own.
So there are going to be many dead ends. RS, who gets the answers himself, runs into dead ends, at times, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Just no point in taking the FUN out of it.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Wed May 18, 2011 10:20 am

nikkij_26 wrote:Ok so it's being said that the F6 we currently have is wrong.

Current F6:

Ben F-HTD per RS
Constantine (Dino)- HTD per RS
Ryan P-Hong Kong pic
Ames-Hong Kong Pic
Mickey-Hong pic
Blake- Hong Kong pic

So, if RS is supposed to be all knowing and correct, then Ben F and Constantine can't be wrong because they came from him. The other 4 came from pics of them in Hong Kong. So, we either have to look back at the Hong Kong pics and see if one of those identified is actually a different guy or the pics we think are in Hong Kong are actually in a different location.

Also we have William and Ben C as being a part of the F8 in Hong Kong. However, I don't see any indication on the chart of how it was verified that William and Ben C were a part of the F8. Was it merely a process of elimination based on who else had been sent home by that time? And if so how reliable was the info? If it wasn't reliable we could have two different guys in the F8. And then those 2 different guys or William and Ben C make it past Hong Kong into the F6 over Ryan P , Ames, Mickey, or Blake. Therefore also changing up 1 or 2 of the F4.

So, how do we know for sure that Ben C & William made it to the F8 in Hong Kong? And how do we know they din't make it to the F6?

Piggy-backing on what you are trying to do, I believe Love-Me has the confirmation about Ben C and William being eliminated. This is out of left field but what about JP?? He had an intro video and in looking at things I don't see any confirmation of him leaving, could have totally missed that confirmation of him leaving but thought I would ask.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:20 am

IrishGal wrote:Ok, trying to understand what's going on.

Baby definitely says we have the F6 wrong. She seems to be saying our error is due to some misinformation that led us to false conclusions. What info could that be? We have accepted as fact that Ben F and Constantine had HTDs. What if that's wrong?

Also, when we see someone update their Facebook we assume they are gone. What if that is wrong? We know all these guys smuggle their phones in with them. You can easily update Facebook with a cell.

I think we need to relook at our evidence for HTDs and when guys got sent home. Also, what screencaps do we have of the F6 that we are certain of location? It's slightly difficult because they went to so many locations in Asia which all look rather similar. Suspect

this is the best post i've read. exactly what i'm trying to say. you guys have missed the boat on a couple major things and that's throwing quite a few of your predictions off. some things you are taking as fact, aren't.

Last edited by babymama on Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 18, 2011 11:22 am

Sorry! I don't know how to get two pics from two different posts unto one posts, so I am going to have to do it this way, but I went to Reality Steve's site, and he shows these pics ( one on this post and one on my next post). When I clicked on the picture, he had them labeled as F6 Hong Kong. So, unless he has found out something different since then and just has failed to change the information, Mickey, Ames, Blake and Ryan are in the F6 along with Constantine and BenF who we know had HTs.

Love_Me wrote:F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 13 F6inhk11

Labeled by RS as F6 Hong Kong on his site when you click on the picture.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 18, 2011 11:26 am

Bloomers wrote:Sorry! I don't know how to get two pics from two different posts unto one posts, so I am going to have to do it this way, but I went to Reality Steve's site, and he shows these pics ( one on this post and one on my next post). When I clicked on the picture, he had them labeled as F6 Hong Kong. So, unless he has found out something different since then and just has failed to change the information, Mickey, Ames, Blake and Ryan are in the F6 along with Constantine and BenF who we know had HTs.

This is the other picture of Mickey and Ames the RS has labeled F6 Hong Kong.

Love_Me wrote:F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 13 F6inhk10

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:31 am

Bloomers wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Sorry! I don't know how to get two pics from two different posts unto one posts, so I am going to have to do it this way, but I went to Reality Steve's site, and he shows these pics ( one on this post and one on my next post). When I clicked on the picture, he had them labeled as F6 Hong Kong. So, unless he has found out something different since then and just has failed to change the information, Mickey, Ames, Blake and Ryan are in the F6 along with Constantine and BenF who we know had HTs.

this is definitely a good find, Bloomers. However by looking at his site, that post identifying those 4 guys in HK was posted on 4/22. At that point, he states that he thinks only 6 guys were in Hong Kong. However his next post on 5/2 where he breaks down the eliminations says in Hong Kong, they go from 8 to 6. So those pics of the Ryan/Blake Mickey/Ames team, is only half of the people that were left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 18, 2011 12:22 pm

babymama wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

this is definitely a good find, Bloomers. However by looking at his site, that post identifying those 4 guys in HK was posted on 4/22. At that point, he states that he thinks only 6 guys were in Hong Kong. However his next post on 5/2 where he breaks down the eliminations says in Hong Kong, they go from 8 to 6. So those pics of the Ryan/Blake Mickey/Ames team, is only half of the people that were left.

Ok - there were 2 more guys unaccounted for on this hunt. Now...are you telling me that at the end of the F6 Rose Ceremony when she had handed out her roses, in any order we list them, this is NOT right: Ames, Blake, Mickey, RyanP, Constantine, BenF ?

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn