SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by anders Mon May 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Could be - we'll have to wait and see.

Ed, Vienna, Roberto and Emily all had 1:1’s in epi 3. One thing about patterns though, is once they become established, they have a tendency to shift. In Ali and Brad’s season, each of the F4 had a 1:1 every episode. For Ali it was Frank, Roberto, Chris, Kirk. For Brad it was Ashley, Emily, Chantal, Shawntel. (Anyone remember how the dates went with Jake’s F4? Ali, Vienna…….) This season, Ash won’t have a date with one of her F4 in episode 2.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:20 pm

anders wrote:Could be - we'll have to wait and see.

Ed, Vienna, Roberto and Emily all had 1:1’s in epi 3. One thing about patterns though, is once they become established, they have a tendency to shift. In Ali and Brad’s season, each of the F4 had a 1:1 every episode. For Ali it was Frank, Roberto, Chris, Kirk. For Brad it was Ashley, Emily, Chantal, Shawntel. (Anyone remember how the dates went with Jake’s F4? Ali, Vienna…….) This season, Ash won’t have a date with one of her F4 in episode 2.

With Ashley's season, it is like her 1 on 1 dates are getting started "later" than the other seasons as her final 4's aren't highlighted until epi 3 and later. So if you look at the past patterns, you could see that Ash's epi 3 has JP, in epi 4 there is Ames/Constantine.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Though (correct me if I'm wrong) but the F1 in all the seasons has had their 1 on 1 date in episode 3 right ?
Vienna -ep3, ed ep 3, Emily ep 3, roberto ep 3
So if that is the case, JP is our guy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 30, 2011 5:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:Though (correct me if I'm wrong) but the F1 in all the seasons has had their 1 on 1 date in episode 3 right ?

Yeah, if the pattern continues, then he's our guy. If the pattern doesn't hold, then our guy is either Ames or Constantine. Ben and Ryan's first 1:1s are way too late in the season to be F1 IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:Though (correct me if I'm wrong) but the F1 in all the seasons has had their 1 on 1 date in episode 3 right ?

Yes, unless they are flipping things up this season, and starting a new pattern considering what I have said in the past of how Brad's first season began a pattern, and now his last season may of finished that pattern and they are onto another one.......??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Alanna wrote:

Yeah, if the pattern continues, then he's our guy. If the pattern doesn't hold, then our guy is either Ames or Constantine. Ben and Ryan's first 1:1s are way too late in the season to be F1 IMO.

again, unless they are doing a different pattern and now they are spending more time together on their group dates........maybe it will go towards what Jill's did in epi 2 the scavenger hunt with her and wes in the vault?? Maybe, they will introduce that kind of thing for the first few epi's, thus giving her more quality time with Ryan and Ben on their group dates?? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Call me crazy, but isn't it weird how alot of the F1's have gotten episode 3 1-1 dates? Isn't it just a coincidence? I don't believe every lead knows their F1 as early as episode 3, so how can that always happen? laugh out loud I just find it weird.
Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:36 pm

San wrote:Call me crazy, but isn't it weird how alot of the F1's have gotten episode 3 1-1 dates? Isn't it just a coincidence? I don't believe every lead knows their F1 as early as episode 3, so how can that always happen? laugh out loud I just find it weird.
Suspect

I can't believe I'm going to quote DeAnna, because I think she's a dipsy-doodle 99% of the time, BUT she once compared the M&G to walking into a club and there only being a couple of people there that you're realistically attracted to, in a relationship kind of way. And you know if one in particular is really ringing your chimes. The rest is just letting the show play out, playing along with scenarios, and occasionally having a light bulb turn on about one you didn't necessarily take seriously before. But, yeah, I can believe in knowing who the "one" might be from the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
San wrote:Call me crazy, but isn't it weird how alot of the F1's have gotten episode 3 1-1 dates? Isn't it just a coincidence? I don't believe every lead knows their F1 as early as episode 3, so how can that always happen? laugh out loud I just find it weird.
Suspect

I can't believe I'm going to quote DeAnna, because I think she's a dipsy-doodle 99% of the time, BUT she once compared the M&G to walking into a club and there only being a couple of people there that you're realistically attracted to, in a relationship kind of way. And you know if one in particular is really ringing your chimes. The rest is just letting the show play out, playing along with scenarios, and occasionally having a light bulb turn on about one you didn't necessarily take seriously before. But, yeah, I can believe in knowing who the "one" might be from the beginning.

laugh out loud Yeah, I guess it could happen..........I guess since I believe it happened for Ali then it could happen to the rest. =) :winkie:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 30, 2011 11:35 pm

I always thought the lead knows after the M & G who they wanted to be with in the real world. It would be hard to fake my way through an entire season pretending to be infatuated with guys I wasn't really into. That is why I watch this show and never would be on it. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 26 40742102
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon May 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Love_Me wrote:I always thought the lead knows after the M & G who they wanted to be with in the real world. It would be hard to fake my way through an entire season pretending to be infatuated with guys I wasn't really into. That is why I watch this show and never would be on it. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 26 40742102

I 100% agree with this. I'm guessing Ashley had a VERY good idea of who she wanted after the first night.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 pm

But didn't she say she changed directions later in show? Or was that just a fake out so we'd think she was really into Bentley at the start?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn