SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Thomigirl Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:47 am

Bwahahaha ha. Next you all will be saying she's talking about her dog. 👅
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by terabithia Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 am

Thomigirl wrote:Bwahahaha ha. Next you all will be saying she's talking about her dog. 👅

Nope, it's obvious Kip called her up in Oregon and told her he was a total idiot and he needs her, please come back to San Diego, etc. ;)

We all have opinions about what's going on, you seem to think everything is A-OK and we're wrong to speculate otherwise. That's sort of what we do here though, we speculate about a lot of things, and the show we're a bit obsessed with happens to be about relationships. So when people meet because of the show and we get to "know" them through the show, we discuss their relationship, a lot of which is based on our own experiences with love. I don't think anyone here crossed a line, nobody slammed Kip or Tenley (definitely not to the extent some contestants are shredded), and it seems most of us wish them the best, together or apart.

I used to think Tenley was fine with not being engaged or married -- she's divorced, she's been through it and knows more about marriage now, she's still with Kiptyn, so maybe it just wasn't important to her. But then fans who follow them pointed out specific things she has said in interviews that suggest she does want to be married, or at least engaged. I hope she is content and it works out for the best and they can both get what they want from the relationship. Smiley
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 am

I wish them the best. They seem like really sweet people. If she wanted a baby for her Birthday that might have scared someone like Kip. Not because he doesn't want children, but they might of had the "talk" about what they wanted out of this partnership. It might have brought them closer together. Who knows, but the way she cared for him when he was at his lowest moment in life speaks volumes to the type of wife and mother she would be. You don't let those gems go. If you do be prepared for those boyfriends/girlfriends to move on to someone else eventually. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 am

terabithia wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Bwahahaha ha. Next you all will be saying she's talking about her dog. 👅

Nope, it's obvious Kip called her up in Oregon and told her he was a total idiot and he needs her, please come back to San Diego, etc. ;)

We all have opinions about what's going on, you seem to think everything is A-OK and we're wrong to speculate otherwise. That's sort of what we do here though, we speculate about a lot of things, and the show we're a bit obsessed with happens to be about relationships. So when people meet because of the show and we get to "know" them through the show, we discuss their relationship, a lot of which is based on our own experiences with love. I don't think anyone here crossed a line, nobody slammed Kip or Tenley (definitely not to the extent some contestants are shredded), and it seems most of us wish them the best, together or apart.

I used to think Tenley was fine with not being engaged or married -- she's divorced, she's been through it and knows more about marriage now, she's still with Kiptyn, so maybe it just wasn't important to her. But then fans who follow them pointed out specific things she has said in interviews that suggest she does want to be married, or at least engaged. I hope she is content and it works out for the best and they can both get what they want from the relationship. Smiley

Actually terabithia, I know full well what we do here. And honestly couldn't care less either way. Never said anyone was 'wrong' so I really don't need a lecture. Speculating that Kip is gay was a little tasteless IMO, but hey everyone is entitled. Commentary is just that, commentary. San and LoveMe do a great job of regulating all by their lonesome. :greenman:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:54 am

Phew. I like them together too. I knew Kiptyn was smarter than that. giggling

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 pm

On a lighter note, I found it funny that Tenley's doggy's called Jake ---

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn
Good Morning! Jake hopes you have a good day! If he could he'd give everyone kisses to wipe away the Monday blues. :) http://lockerz.com/s/245243248
Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 22 Imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 22 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 22 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 pm

I thought this was a board where you could state your opinions good or bad ?????????????? I'm I wrong about this?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:47 pm

mare2 wrote:Phew. I like them together too. I knew Kiptyn was smarter than that. giggling

He better put a ring on it soon....or I think he may loose her.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:45 pm

reason wrote:I thought this was a board where you could state your opinions good or bad ?????????????? I'm I wrong about this?????

Gawd, I hope not. This board started out with the nicest people and the best posters, many of whom came from FORT by invitation. As time has gone on, we've been infiltrated with some folks who are just not so nice, who feel only their opinion is valid, etc. Two administrators, by themselves, cannot possibly "police" all the traffic which goes through here. It is my hope that we will continue to respect each other and not turn into the type of thing we see on the motherboard. JMHO. :greenman:
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by joliepaige Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Unless I'm mistaken I saw a tweet today that said she was going home to "her guy."
joliepaige
joliepaige

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:17 pm

joliepaige wrote:Unless I'm mistaken I saw a tweet today that said she was going home to "her guy."

Shhh...you have a differing opinion - RUUUUUN Hugesmile
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:51 am

Love that her dog is named Jake! Very funny sense of humor or fantastic coincidence! The twitter pic of Tenley and her pup is a week old, still hoping the tweet about getting home to "her guy" refers to Kip!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90